What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Doghouse

Tommax25

Bench
I see this of yours mate:

I take it you're a rabid Panthers fan? We won't argue this further because it won't be settled.

actually I'm a manly fan but I life in Penrith, you could say penrith are my second team if such a thing exists.

It's always good to skip 10 posts of arguing to reach the final conclusion of neither agreeing with the other:D

Bulldog Force

Referee
actually I'm a manly fan but I life in Penrith, you could say penrith are my second team if such a thing exists.

It's always good to skip 10 posts of arguing to reach the final conclusion of neither agreeing with the other:D
No worries champ! We agree to... not argue. Best thing.
Worst defence ever. Bad luck Dogs.
Yes. It was very bad. The players stopped trying and didn't care.

TeamSatan

Juniors
actually I'm a manly fan but I life in Penrith

A westie manly fan ( don't they know that the northern beaches people hate that and laugh AT you )

And having a life in Penrith...well thats news to me and all the other downtrodden lifeless souls that inhabit the social desert that is west of colyton.

dogz08

First Grade
A westie manly fan ( don't they know that the northern beaches people hate that and laugh AT you )

And having a life in Penrith...well thats news to me and all the other downtrodden lifeless souls that inhabit the social desert that is west of colyton.

bit harsh!!

Dave Q

Coach
I think you had massive injury drama's, a lame duck coach, had lost the backbone of your side and then had to put up with that selfish SBW. What a fugging self-obsessed knob.

Crap happens.

Youre still a good strong club and on the back of your signings, I think you will have a pretty good 2009.

So no dissing from me.

Jasdragon

Juniors
f**ken disgrace of a club, WOODEN SPOON 2008 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: !!!!!

Attachments

• BULLDOGS (CHEATS) WOODEN SPOON HAHA!.jpg
    BULLDOGS (CHEATS) WOODEN SPOON HAHA!.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 63

Jasdragon

Juniors
Gee's Jas obviously hasn't taken his pills this morning. Or he hasn't been laid in a very long time (if ever). He seriously needs a girlfriend. Any takers?

You dead set must be a kid that was a pathetic effort! :lol: Just take it on the chin you got the SPOON! :lol:

dogz08

First Grade
You dead set must be a kid that was a pathetic effort! :lol: Just take it on the chin you got the SPOON! :lol:

You no what's pathetic.. the fact that you keep bringing up about us winning the spoon. we already no you don't need to keep bringing it up every post you make on this forum. once is enough :p

Jasdragon

Juniors
You no what's pathetic.. the fact that you keep bringing up about us winning the spoon. we already no you don't need to keep bringing it up every post you make on this forum. once is enough :p

Just evening it up for the amount of times you mention your premierships :p.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Just evening it up for the amount of times you mention your premierships :p.
The only reason we keep bringing up our premierships is because you keep bringing up the wooden spoon. Incase you've forgotten, a Bulldog supporter started this thread and acknowledged that we got the spoon and we accepted it ;-)

Jasdragon

Juniors
When you win a premiership you have bragging rights till the next Grand final, same applies to copping sh*t about getting the WOODEN SPOON! :lol:

ByRd

First Grade
yes you can.

the cancerous gnome is coming.

a rookie coach.. club stalwarts like hughes leaving..impressionable players depressed about sonny...

its the perfect time for the gnome to get in...ingrain his inside balls, inability to pass to the right and rubbish short kicking game into your club.

takes about 6 years to recover.

enjoi!
yet he still got your team into 3rd and finished in the top 5/6 on the dally m chart but dont worry enjoy the over rated hack that is Barret, he will be the saviour for sure ;)

Latest posts