What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Doghouse

dogz08

First Grade
When you win a premiership you have bragging rights till the next Grand final, same applies to copping sh*t about getting the WOODEN SPOON! :lol:

Another disappointing campaign this season by the red and whites :cool:

jimmythehand

Juniors
When you win a premiership you have bragging rights till the next Grand final, same applies to copping sh*t about getting the WOODEN SPOON! :lol:

what a load of codswallops. No-one knows howmany wooden spoons any other club has won, but a lot of people know how many premierships people have won.

in other words, no-one remembers wooden spooners, but everyone remembers premiers.

And I know how many premierships the dragons have won in my life. HA HA HA HA HA.

Tigers - Most recent NSW/Sydney team to win the comp :D.
Tigers - Team most likely to snatch the spoon of the Doggies next year.

dogz08

First Grade
Tigers - Team most likely to snatch the spoon of the Doggies next year.

I think parra and penrith would more likely be the ones..

with Benji getting past a season injury free, and with what he showed in he's last game this year for the tigers, he might be back to he's best!

Jasdragon

Juniors
what a load of codswallops. No-one knows howmany wooden spoons any other club has won, but a lot of people know how many premierships people have won.

in other words, no-one remembers wooden spooners, but everyone remembers premiers.

And I know how many premierships the dragons have won in my life. HA HA HA HA HA.

bullsh*t! People do remember that's why no one wants the Wooden Spoon! So enjoy it :lol:!

dogz08

First Grade
Not really 13th in 2007 to 7th in 2008 is not to bad, especially not as bad as the dogs 6th 2007 to dead last (16th) 2008! :D

The difference is that we have had some success this decade, our fans aint really concerned about a wooden spoon we'll be back, you's have'nt had any success since the 70's :lol:

Jasdragon

Juniors
The difference is that we have had some success this decade, our fans aint really concerned about a wooden spoon we'll be back, you's have'nt had any success since the 70's :lol:

There is a strong chance that will be amended for us with Bennett coming :D. Can't say the same for your mob and by the way that's 2 wooden spoons this decade for your cheating club. :lol:

Shorty

Staff member
You're sure as hell not winning your 9th premiership next year,I think you should settle with trying to avoid being in the bottom again.
Had a lot to deal with this year,it's a rebuilding period for the Dogs I think.

dogz08

First Grade
You're sure as hell not winning your 9th premiership next year,I think you should settle with trying to avoid being in the bottom again.
Had a lot to deal with this year,it's a rebuilding period for the Dogs I think.

It's a joke, plus i like to think positive..

dogz08

First Grade
There is a strong chance that will be amended for us with Bennett coming :D. Can't say the same for your mob and by the way that's 2 wooden spoons this decade for your cheating club. :lol:

Should be 1 spoon, 2002 we clearly were on our way to another premiership with 17 wins in a row might i add :cool:

Jasdragon

Juniors
Should be 1 spoon, 2002 we clearly were on our way to another premiership with 17 wins in a row might i add :cool:

:crazy::crazy: Clearly, because your club cheated massively to put that side together! Then you got caught and became the biggest discrace eva to rugby league :lol:!

Last edited:

Bulldog Force

Referee
:crazy::crazy: Clearly, because your club cheated massively to put that side together! Then you got caught and became the biggest discrace eva to rugby league :lol:!
Come back to me when you've won a Premiership Jas ;-) BTW I don't remember who the Wooden spooners were in 1999, but I remember who the Premiers were :D

Bulldog Force

Referee
But it's been a looooooooooonnnnnnnngggggggggg time since you have ;-)
You know what the scary thing is mate? We always go on about how long it's been since the Eels last won, it's been even longer since the Dragons last won :lol:

Gimme wooden spoons for the next 5 years, I couldn't care less, won won it in 2004 :D

CHRIS SANDOW

Juniors
But it's been a looooooooooonnnnnnnngggggggggg time since you have ;-)

They might win one under Bennett's tenure, theres no shortage of talent each year in the dragon's squad. However, their forwards go missing in the final campaigns, and a lack of self belief is always short for some reason.

MattYg1

Bench
They might win one under Bennett's tenure, theres no shortage of talent each year in the dragon's squad. However, their forwards go missing in the final campaigns, and a lack of self belief is always short for some reason.

Personally I blame the soft coaching of Andrew Farrar... but thats neither here nor there....

dogz08

First Grade
There's no doubt that the dragons have talent, it's just so many years now they have been to a finals series but fall short of even a grand final appearance, i say this as my best friend is a dragons fan :crazy::lol: