What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Doghouse

dogz08

First Grade
Sucking up Bulldog Force are we ;-) ...alright Dr Crane i didn't take notice of that mistake but anyway..

Jasdragon

Juniors
I think Bennett can provide us within the mental toughness we need (And haven't had for almost a decade). I think Bennett's influence really show in his second year at the helm.

Hanscholo

Bench
yes you can.

the cancerous gnome is coming.

a rookie coach.. club stalwarts like hughes leaving..impressionable players depressed about sonny...

its the perfect time for the gnome to get in...ingrain his inside balls, inability to pass to the right and rubbish short kicking game into your club.

takes about 6 years to recover.

enjoi!

As you prepare to play in the qualifying final...Just what will you be recovering from? First premiership in 40 odd years maybe?

jimmythehand

Juniors
What the f**k does that have to do with anything you f**kwit. By the way I been alive for 1 :).

well you see I've seen my team win 6 premierships, and I'm obviously younger than you.

so while i've had a lot to cheer about over the last 30 years, the only thing you can crow about is someone else's team winning a wooden spoon.

Do you realise how pathetic that makes you?

Perhaps you should spend more time on your own teams forum rather than making a complete git out of yourself on others.

Bulldog Force

Referee
well you see I've seen my team win 6 premierships, and I'm obviously younger than you.

so while i've had a lot to cheer about over the last 30 years, the only thing you can crow about is someone else's team winning a wooden spoon.

Perhaps you should spend more time on your own teams forum rather than making a complete git out of yourself on others.

owned3zx5.jpg

Jasdragon

Juniors

You can blame your own clubs sh*t house supporters for most of my hatred for your club, I'm just returning serve to the sh*t dogs supporters have tried to put on Dragons supporters over the years, regardless the Dragons v Cheats is one of, if not the biggest rivalries in league, putting sh*t on each other is expected and enjoyable :).

Your like most dogs supporters though love giving sh*t but can't take it when someone gives it back!

Dogs wooden spoon 2008! Dam it has a nice ring to it :lol:.

Last edited:

Bulldog Force

Referee
You can blame your own clubs sh*t house supporters for most of my hatred for your club, I'm just returning serve to the sh*t dogs supporters have tried to put on Dragons supporters over the years, regardless the Dragons v Cheats is one of, if not the biggest rivalries in league, putting sh*t on each other is expected and enjoyable :).

Your like most dogs supporters though love giving sh*t but can't take it when someone gives it back!

I'd rather have a wooden spoon next to 6 Premiership trophies than a trophy cabinet that hasn't tasted success in 30 years :cool:

MattYg1

Bench
I'd rather have a wooden spoon next to 6 Premiership trophies than a trophy cabinet that hasn't tasted success in 30 years :cool:

Well actually this whole arguement all depends... you see most people contend that the St.George Illawarra Dragons are only 9 years old...

these are the extreme ones who refuse to see the Dragons past achievements...

:crazy:

Jasdragon

Juniors
Well actually this whole arguement all depends... you see most people contend that the St.George Illawarra Dragons are only 9 years old...

these are the extreme ones who refuse to see the Dragons past achievements...

:crazy:

Mate if we win in the next couple of season's, dogs supporters etc will prob whinge about the JV (really a take over), otherwise they love saying we haven't won for 30 years :crazy:. By the way the Dogs didn't win a comp from 1942-1980 that's 38 years! We still have almost a decade to get one before we get to the dogs record!

Last edited:

dogz08

First Grade

Yes there are some sh*thouse *so called* surporters that give us a bad name, but there not real surporters..

Most us dogs surporters don't hate the dragons, but we do have a rivalry with each other, and of course where better :cool:

We don't mind matty, and your not to bad, but leaguelover3 he gives dragons surporters a bad name we don't want him on this forum..

MattYg1

Bench
Yes there are some sh*thouse *so called* surporters that give us a bad name, but there not real surporters..

Most us dogs surporters don't hate the dragons, but we do have a rivalry with each other, and of course where better :cool:

We don't mind matty, and your not to bad, but leaguelover3 he gives dragons surporters a bad name we don't want him on this forum..

dogz08 how sweet of you to say! :lol:

Jasdragon

Juniors

Would you agree that the Dragons are the Dogs biggest rivals? Some Dragons supporters say Sharks, but I think the majority say Dogs. We have had way more big games between us, than we have between the scum, not to mention a lot more Dogs suppoters live in the St.george area than Sharks fans. The only rival that would be close to the Dragons would be parra for you wouldn't it?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Would you agree that the Dragons are the Dogs biggest rivals? Some Dragons supporters say Sharks, but I think the majority say Dogs. We have had way more big games between us, than we have between the scum, not to mention a lot more Dogs suppoters live in the St.george area than Sharks fans. The only rival that would be close to the Dragons would be parra for you wouldn't it?
Parramatta without doubt are our biggest rivals. Second is the Roosters. Not because of what's happened of late, but because of what happened in the 70s and 80s - 1974 and 1980 Grand Finals for instance. The Dragons would be up there though somewhere in the top 5.

Latest posts