What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dragons Next Year

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
And how IS you lol@Souffs thread going?

they're up to about 7 threads now.. combined posts of over 20,000.. and approximately half a million views..

so they're going pretty good, i'd say..

btw - can clearly see you aren't a pirate..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No-one gives a f**k about Premiers except their supporters, the 'Minor Premiers' are the ones that have really proven their worth

well, we did win the minor premiership that year too...

and the year before...

this would still be one of my favourite dragons related photos...

383376-matt-cooper.jpg

good times :)

This Year?

Immortal
Oh but we had a team of plodders who won the comp because the best team had 2 sets of books and because of Wayne and the refs.

It still astounds me how any given side can't be given any credit for any win they have on here.

Anyways back on topic, anything can happen (injuries etc) next season so I wouldn't be brave enough to make any prediction for any team in 2015.

Slackboy72

Coach
well, we did win the minor premiership that year too...

and the year before...

this would still be one of my favourite dragons related photos...

383376-matt-cooper.jpg

good times :)

Charity shield looks so out of place with that cheap and ugly rabbit badge on it.

POPEYE

Coach
Oh but we had a team of plodders who won the comp because the best team had 2 sets of books and because of Wayne and the refs.

It still astounds me how any given side can't be given any credit for any win they have on here.

Anyways back on topic, anything can happen (injuries etc) next season so I wouldn't be brave enough to make any prediction for any team in 2015.

Shouldn't denigrate your team like that. Kiddies read newspapers but this is LU, most of us real men who know being in the position to win most games every year is what the sponsors crave and is the hardest to achieve. The one-off grand final thing and the lottery leading up to it is for teeny boppers

This Year?

Immortal
Shouldn't denigrate your team like that. Kiddies read newspapers but this is LU, most of us real men who know being in the position to win most games every year is what the sponsors crave and is the hardest to achieve. The one-off grand final thing and the lottery leading up to it is for teeny boppers

This thread was made purely for the purpose of trolling and unfortunately we've all been sucked in. It's fun playing in the mud sometimes isn't it?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
they are dreamy, aren't they..

it's probably what made him such a good player.. opposition defenders would just get lost in those baby blues...

POPEYE

Coach
This thread was made purely for the purpose of trolling and unfortunately we've all been sucked in. It's fun playing in the mud sometimes isn't it?

Yes, taking the piss when there's nothing else better to talk about is an unfortunate part of the forum, can't have the threads going stale. For what it's worth I seriously don't think anything that happens after the best team of the year has been decided, minor premiership if you like, is worth a pint of cold piss . . . then again I keenly follow 15 teams

POPEYE

Coach
Manly havent won a minor premiership since 97, is this current team unproven?

Only if you're a stargazer, in reality Manly and Melbourne have been by far the best sponsor value for money for over a decade. Their supporters think they are the ants pants and rightfully so

BunniesMan

Immortal
Saying they're a premiership threat anytime soon is a bit of stretch but if they win this week they're as high as 7th.

Imagine Benji leading them to even one game in September when so recently they looked like a spoon chance.

It's a funny game.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Saying they're a premiership threat anytime soon is a bit of stretch but if they win this week they're as high as 7th.

Imagine Benji leading them to even one game in September when so recently they looked like a spoon chance.

It's a funny game.

they're guaranteed one game in September, Sunday the 7th against the Knights

ram raid

Bench
lol @ ram raid.

I'm still not writing them off. Obviously my $50 is f**ked short of divine intervention, but I still think they have the players to make the 8. People getting carried away but it's only round 2.