What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dragons Next Year

tumbidragon

First Grade
Merrin and Scott are the only players from your team who are still in the slightest bit relevant.
:lol:
Yeah Creagh is such a plodder with no relevance in today's game. Only 2135 ARM, averaging 12m/HU. Never mind that he is one of the form props with only Lillyman, Bromwhich, Graham (averaging less meters/HU) and the monster Burgii making more ARM... And he's only made 477 tackles and scored 3 try's... What a irrelevant plodder :sarcasm:

Also spot on about Merrin too. What an absolute 'slightest bit relevant' plodder that no one would want in their teams pack...

Won't mean shit unless we fix the forwards up.We are at least 2 genuine frontrowers away from being a threat again.

Yep. Have to agree with you there. St George next year will be like the Canberra Raiders of 1992, a great backline without the necessary grunt in the forwards.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Ironically you've just described the exact attributes of a great plodder.

No, I've described the attributes of starch. Dean Young was pure starch post-injury, like Shaun Fensom or Nigel Plum. Plodder is someone like Adam Blair or Dan Hunt or Martin Kennedy, who contribute absolutely nothing.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
No, I've described the attributes of starch. Dean Young was pure starch post-injury, like Shaun Fensom or Nigel Plum. Plodder is someone like Adam Blair or Dan Hunt or Martin Kennedy, who contribute absolutely nothing.

Lol... Have you watched either Plum or Blair this season?

when was the last time the warriors beat the ordinary dragons, just out of curiosity...?

I don't see how that's relevant to my overall point that the Dragons already have the roster needed to win a premiership... to my point that you need a quality forward pack to win a grand final, something you proved wasn't true only a couple of seasons ago you goose

Eat a bag of dicks if you can't deal with the fact your 2010 roster was weak sauce. Lots of teams undoubtedly had a better spread of talent across the forwards

Pugzley

23be5e96c59cfe8b049820280ed71ef8.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Eat a bag of dicks

and where does one find one of these bags?

it's just that you're lamenting on about how ordinary we are..

yet here we stand, with our name still only 4 shields down on the premiership trophy, and a pretty good record against the warriors...

dunno.. just seems strange to me that someone in an inferior position is taking pot shots..

Radical Rat

Juniors

Starch is a word commonly used when trying to find a positive attribute for a plodder.

He may well have been pure starch but he still moved at the pace of a snail, had zero impact in attack and no presence in defence.

To compare him to Fensom or Plum is laughable. Plum hits like an absolute truck. Young didn't even hit, he just wrapped up the legs.

And Fensom racks up 50 tackles a game, a sh!tload of hit-ups and has a great offload.

I'm sorry but post-injury Dean Young is the very essence of a plodder. In saying that he got his premiership and it was well deserved so good on him.

Starch is a word commonly used when trying to find a positive attribute for a plodder.

He may well have been pure starch but he still moved at the pace of a snail, had zero impact in attack and no presence in defence.

To compare him to Fensom or Plum is laughable. Plum hits like an absolute truck. Young didn't even hit, he just wrapped up the legs.

And Fensom racks up 50 tackles a game, a sh!tload of hit-ups and has a great offload.

I'm sorry but post-injury Dean Young is the very essence of a plodder. In saying that he got his premiership and it was well deserved so good on him.

A Premiership, two minor premierships, a world club challenge, played State of Origin and test Football. And is a plodder next to jumped up reserve graders Fensom and Plum? Let them wave their wooden spoons at him.

ram raid

Bench
By all indications Mary can coach. The forward pack needs work, yes, but I think they can work it out in the off season if they're smart, and Mary seems to be. And then it's up to their back line, which, imbued with confidence and good club culture will kick the ass of any attack in the comp, including the aging Manly. I don't know who you are all backing to hit the 4 next year. If you're so confident it's not the drags then post your predictions. This thread will be here, and I will be bumping it.

ram raid

Bench
and where does one find one of these bags?

it's just that you're lamenting on about how ordinary we are..

yet here we stand, with our name still only 4 shields down on the premiership trophy, and a pretty good record against the warriors...

dunno.. just seems strange to me that someone in an inferior position is taking pot shots..

And how IS you lol@Souffs thread going?