What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dumbest Thing you've ever Done/That's happened to you!

***MH***

Bench
My moment of dumbness became about back in 1998 when me and my mates left school early to head off to a mates house to check out his new petrol remote control car....

anyways, I was one of two who didn't bring his bike that day so we got doubled, the other guy had back pegs to stand on while I had to sit on the handle bars of my friends mountain bike. So everything was cool until we got to the steep hill that had a sharp left hand turn at the bottom, he was keen to fly down it and I wasn't, so I lept from the handle bars half way down at speed and scrapped the shit out of my knees to the bone. My school trousers were bloody and torn, gravel burn on the palms of my hands. He managed to keep course and turned the corner without me. That wasn't the dumb part!
After I walked around the corner, he looked at my knees, sympathised with my pain for two seconds and told me to get back on to catch up with the others.

[dumbpart] After getting back on we had picked up a bit of speed on the straight space of road. Half way down at top speed he decided to do a no hander and tells me so. "Look no hands!" he says. I tell him to f**ken hold on to the f**ken bars, then he raises his hands and covers my eyes. The bike begins to death wobble and we lose control, me slamming into the road and snapping my wrist in the process while he spun out, landing metres away from me.[/dumbpart]
We lay there motionless in shock for a while before we looked up and realized what just had happened. My knees were now soaked in blood and my arm was numb, my radius sticking out like an erect clitoris on my forearm. All we could do is laugh. Our mates finally noticed that we were missing and we said to each other "lets play dead". they came over to us and freaked when they saw our mangled still bodies. They flagged down a van to borrow his mobile and an ambulance came to fix us up and off to hospital I went, ended up having to have surgery to snap my bone back into place.....
till this day i look back at this and think how dumb i was!

what dumb things have happened to you?

Merman

Juniors
you should join crusty demons fo sho!
last years football season could be summed up in one word- dumb

played the first four games.. sweet
during the fifth, my shoulder popped out

missed two games

returned early against doctors orders in the eighth round.. pops out again

missed four games

returned once again and due to the instability of my shoulder.. collar bone breaks

missed the rest of the season

tried to play in a muck around game of football after school.. collar bone breaks

let this be a lesson to all you budding footballers not to return unless your confident within yourself that your injuries are at least 90% healed..

and thus this brings the end to my stupid rant

i wouldnt give it up to this chick i really liked that i was dating when i was 16 because i wanted to wait until i knew she was the one, but we broke up eventually (prolly coz she didnt get any play lol) and then i ended up getting drunk and losing my v to some s**t. now i just dont care, oh well.

Where i live is on a hill and i ride my bike to school now and agian and ride it around

It was hot and all i had was shorts on.
I was riding in my frontyard and my mum said to me "go down the hill!!!" and i went down the hill and then i was going down the 30kph-40kph and tried to stop but

i had no Brake pads left and i was going 60kph and coming to a T intersection so i would of hit a house or had to get gravel rash.

I got gravel rash and the left leg had stitches and nearly chopped off a toe and my right shoulder and right body was cut and grazess

Spike

First Grade
Riding my motorcycle drunk, I rode into the gutter went flying over the handle bars and through the advertising glass of a bus stop. It was that safety glass stuff so the glass just shattered into bits but I received cuts all over my body. That's one of many stupid things I've done

Phillips

Referee
when i was young after my dad finshed mowing the lawn i climbed on the lawnmower when it was still hot #-o

and i sprained my ankle when i kicked it against the wall as hard as i could

lolesi

First Grade
put my leg up against the muffler after my dad had just parked the car after a long drive
#-o

sportive cupid

Referee
I got hit in the head by a beachball at the cricket-twice :roll: Hey wait a minute...the dumbest thing :-k sorry posted in the wrong thread #-o

Dani

Immortal
fell off play-ground equiptment while showing off when i was 11, hurt my knee...4 operations and a 2 day coma (due to diabeties) later it still aint right :(
[/my sob story]

sportive cupid

Referee
Ok so now for the dumbest thing I havev ever done :roll:
Well,One day a friend of mine asked if she could see my walnut collection up close.So I got it down from the shelf it was placed on and showed her.Then she asked if she could just have a feel of one.
Then the phone rang in the other room. Without thinking,I ran out of the room(because as some of you know I can never let a chance go by to speak on the phone).When I returned there was no friend and NO WALNUT COLLECTION :evil:

Latest posts