What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eels on playstation

sportive cupid

Referee
Lyon said:
malignant cupid said:
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:
When will the game be avaliable......my computer is getting edgy :lol:

i think November?.

I heard late october??.......but nothing seems to say it will be released in the next fortnight?
I have been to Electronic Boutique store and they saud it was being released early November BUT there are only so many copies in the first shipment so they are taking advance orders.They reckon that if you dont pre-order you probably wont be able to get a copy until February.

I wouldn't put to much into what EB says...Im Sure there will be plenty of copies even if you haven't pre ordered.
I guess you will have to contact your retailer of choice and finid out if you are keen

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
thedux said:
If we're talking Queers you can't forget Gus, the "Queen" of them all!!!

originally i had gus as a queer, but he's too ugly to be gay. :lol:

Im sick of that sterotype that gay's must be good looking!!....it's crap & a myth!!.....just look at Elton John, Julian Clarie, Boy George, Ian Robert's boyfriend etc!!

Im not lyeing when i say this....i've been hit on by many gay's when i go out!!....i must be a decent sort then & straight :D

slippery eel

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
thedux said:

Im sick of that sterotype that gay's must be good looking!!....it's crap & a myth!!.....just look at Elton John, Julian Clarie, Boy George, Ian Robert's boyfriend etc!!

Im not lyeing when i say this....i've been hit on by many gay's when i go out!!....i must be a decent sort then & straight :D

i didnt mean gay as in good lookin, i meant as in clean cut and well groomed.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
thedux said:

i didnt mean gay as in good lookin, i meant as in clean cut and well groomed.

O!!!