What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eels Will [blank] In 2007

eels_fan

First Grade
Thats ridiculous!!

It almost sounds like we WONT win!!!

They usually say when you win you "take the bacon"... well im guessing bacon must be good and devon must be bad .....

Nikki

Coach
join the bandwagon said:
nodevon1.jpg

nodevon2.jpg

You have got to be joking!

Dear Lord... :? Bean was trying to explain it to me today, but I still dont get it..

Nickeel

Juniors
That is seriously pretty funny though. You've gotta laugh when they start plagiarising me for slogans and that is the one they pick. :lol:

Nick

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha thats so stupid its fantastic!!! :clap: :lol: WELL DONE!!!

Nickeel said:
That is seriously pretty funny though. You've gotta laugh when they start plagiarising me for slogans and that is the one they pick. :lol:

Nick

I think Brohman for 2GB came up with it and they told Wynn to put thatup

JTB

Juniors
What is the slogan this year??

Im assuming "Eels will do great in 2008".

Has it been put up yet? anyone been under the bridge recently?

Parra Glory

Juniors
Jarryd's The Best said:
What is the slogan this year??

Im assuming "Eels will do great in 2008".

Has it been put up yet? anyone been under the bridge recently?

"Eels to dominate in 2008"

Nikki

Coach
"Eels will devestate in 2008" Either the opposition, or us. See, it works both ways! :lol: