What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The end of the road for 2013?

KiamaSaint

Coach
With the win last night our season is still on life support. Stating the obvious, but the next few weeks are critical starting with the Cowboys this Friday night. If we manage to beat them and either the Panthers or the Roosters, and with two byes we may just come home with a wet sail.

FlameThrower

Bench
I've looked at draw and roughly we could be 26 or 28 points basically win half , 2 x byes and it looks pretty tight. Not holding my breath of top8 finish, the last few games are at home which may help?

Steelman

Juniors
Seriously we don't have the strike power this year to go with the top six team's sure with the addition of Dugan we are slightly more dangerous but to win game's we simply have to average more than 13 points per game.

possm

Coach
Seriously we don't have the strike power this year to go with the top six team's sure with the addition of Dugan we are slightly more dangerous but to win game's we simply have to average more than 13 points per game.

Who do you think should go and who should we buy?

I've looked at draw and roughly we could be 26 or 28 points basically win half , 2 x byes and it looks pretty tight. Not holding my breath of top8 finish, the last few games are at home which may help?

Gotta win at least one finals game. Bowing out of the first week is no fun.

Latest posts