What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The end of the road for 2013?

Old_Timer

Juniors
He wants the '' weight of opinion “ to herald in the Sheens era. :lol:

And if so the tables might be turned, for I may well find myself in the "persons of a certain disposition" mob. Imagine the "told you so fun" you could have Drain? :)

Last edited:

Old_Timer

Juniors
O T That is a very interesting statement , Very revealing .

It just takes the weight of opinion. Silence is the key to entrenchment of learned helplessness.

Revealing Father Ted? Just another titbit from my kit bag of useless information. Did you like it. :D

Old_Timer

Juniors
Sure you're not in nappies.:D

No jenninga, I am up to advanced potty training. :cool:

Faeces can be fun:

r810854_7241468.jpg
:D

Old_Timer

Juniors
Thanks TruSaint always good to have a laugh. Better still if it is at your own expense. :)

Last edited:

Old_Timer

Juniors
Well after tonights close loss to the dogs we are now 4 from 12.

Coach Price's winning record has reached new depths, just 25% for season 2013.

A travesty of justice has occurred and not one of you lot has picked it up. :D

Some senile raving old crackpot (me) had the temerity to announce Coach Price's winning percent as just 25%. Well 4 from 12 is actually 33%.

Therefore I unreservedly apologise to Coach Price and "persons of a certain disposition" for seeking to blight his professional integrity with such a below the belt, misguided, grossly inaccurate, attack.

P.S. Even Willow, (bless his little cotton socks) did not pick it up. :D

Last edited:

TruSaint

Referee
It takes a real man to admit to his error.
Well done OT.
that 8% will buy Pricey 2 more weeks ...

Father Ted

First Grade
A travesty of justice has occurred and not one of you lot has picked it up. :D

Some senile raving old crackpot (me) had the temerity to announce Coach Price's winning percent as just 25%. Well 4 from 12 is actually 33%.

Therefore I unreservedly apologise to Coach Price and "persons of a certain disposition" for seeking to blight his professional integrity with such a below the belt misguided attack.

P.S. Even Willow, (bless his little cotton socks) did not pick it up. :D

I think you're post frequency has worn the poor fellow down

Willow

Assistant Moderator
And we sadly, a bit less so.
Well I said as much in my post. Why did you bother to selectively edit? Was it just so you could get another reply in?

Oh I get it, this must be your biggest ever thread... isn't that right young fella?

Last edited:

Latest posts