What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ESL

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
Leeds have pretty much been the leading light when it comes to junior development (or maybe junior stealing) in the UK over recent years. The biggest positive for RL yesterday I thought was the under 16 match on beforehand. Harlequins under 16's ran the might of Leeds very close. Most of these kids would have only been playing the game for 3 or 4 years, and 5 of them have joined this team straight from Union.

If they can run Leeds close then I'd suggest the standard of juniors coming out of London is definitely improving. We all know numbers in London are going up, and it's good to see the quality is going with it.

In first grade, Quins also fielded an all London raised backrow of Mike Worrincy, Tony Clubb and former Skolar Joe Mbu.

You are Chris Warren and i claim my £5 :lol: