What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fielden Smokescreen

Raider_69

Post Whore
q. 7 - Dear Brad, if i said i wasnt a fan of yours, but infact i labelled you one of the worst half backs ive ever seen (good hooker thou), would you take it personally?

Love
Nick

q. 8 - Brad Drew - tomorrow will be another day but you'll still suck, do you concur?

Raider_69

Post Whore
lol gave me a good idea

q.9 - Brad, you'll be glad to know that the side is already struggling without you, we are organised and have a clue, this is totally against mine and your gameplan. Can you come back and save us?

Signed
Matthew Elliot

Bullseye

Juniors
Sorry guys. Fielden won't be going to Canberra in 2005. No chance.

Think Mascord and a few Journo's totally misinterpreted Fielden's "lap of honour". Stuart is always the last of the field at any game and always applauds the fans at all ends of the ground before he goes off. It's not as out of the ordinary as it was portrayed in the article.

Stuart's off contract in 2007 and will then go to the NRL. Which club it is is anyone's guess.

raiders_boy

Juniors
Dude, I wouldn't panic yet.

We've had heaps of people come in here and tell us that. It's not like they are the first person to tell us that he's not coming.

The inside news, was that he would sign after the Tri-Nations. Until that is well and truly over, I'm not giving up hope.

I don't think he will be here next season... I am hopeful, because alot of people seem to have good stories about this, but I still don't think he will sign.

I'll gladly eat my words 300 times over if he does.

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
I have said it the whole time...........There is more chance of us winning the next 8 GF's in a row than us getting Fielden in 2005

Copa

Bench
What has the RL world become??.... I'd actually be excited about getting a pom in the team.. :)

Kris_man

Bench
raidersman said:
yep, i knew it!! Now kill the f***er who made up all this sh*t that fielden would be coming here
oh, but you'll believe this random Bradford supporter? at least Robbie_D has some credibility, who's this guy??

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Copa said:
What has the RL world become??.... I'd actually be excited about getting a pom in the team.. :)

I agree

He's not a bad player. Those pommie guys that come over here and play for less mony are very serious about thier Rugby League. They do it to better them selves, which I thnk is very creditable.

The whole pommie import thing did not work for us (Thorman), but he was not a bad player, who was constantly played out of position.

Another year and being played at 5/8 instead of 1/2 he could have been OK.

Bullseye

Juniors
Kris_man said:
raidersman said:
yep, i knew it!! Now kill the f***er who made up all this sh*t that fielden would be coming here
oh, but you'll believe this random Bradford supporter? at least Robbie_D has some credibility, who's this guy??

I'm the chairman of the Supporters Association since you ask. Whilst I wouldn't claim to have the absolute correct inside info I do get to hear a lot of the rumblings from the club. Fielden joining Canberra in 2005 hasn't been one of them.

If he does leave I'd be very, very surprised.

thickos

First Grade
Bullseye said:
Kris_man said:
raidersman said:

I'm the chairman of the Supporters Association since you ask. Whilst I wouldn't claim to have the absolute correct inside info I do get to hear a lot of the rumblings from the club. Fielden joining Canberra in 2005 hasn't been one of them.

If he does leave I'd be very, very surprised.

We were all surprised about Macca leaving.

Contracts mean nothing anymore.

What is more concerning is that he could end up at the Roosters! :x