What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fielden Smokescreen

Raider_69

Post Whore
Kris_man said:
Raider_Azz said:
Are you gonna go start a "I love DB" thread now?
nah, but i might start an "I rooted DB" one.

take a ticket and stand in line for that thread :p :lol: :lol:
(jokes DB, i know you'll always be faithful to Azz ;-) )

Angel Of Death

Juniors
Fielden or whoever we need something or we wont even go close to the finals next year especially since the stronges part of our team (our pack) is severly dented. (Prove me wrong Ryan O'Hara, I'm begging you to please become a great prop)

And congrats to the Raiders fan who *EDIT - careful, avoid defamatory comments*

Kris_man

Bench
he was the guy who predicted, several hours in advance, that McLinden was leaving. at the time, many of us thought it was either a joke thread, or a stupid rumour, but he was obviously proved to be correct. he went on to predict that Stuart Fielden will sign for the Raiders, or more accurately, that Fielden has already signed with the Raiders.

greeneyed

First Grade
I think he will be better than the zero front rowers we have at present (this includes the appalling form of Ryan O'Hara at the moment). However, Fielden seems over rated on the basis of what I have seen so far.....