What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fielden Smokescreen

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Robbie_Ross said:
IanHindmarsh said:
I only give out the correct news

Didn't you also say that the rumour of Mark McLinden going to London was bull?

Hey girl pants, And I know McLiden personally?!..... anyway why do you always hang round the Raiders forum, you a supporter in desguise?

P.S nice hacking of me dad's computer..... Steven isn't even real I KNOW IT WAS YOU!

Nice one Kris, I can see your never going to let me down on this one now!

Raider_69

Post Whore
q.1 G'day Brad, long time footy watcher, first time emailer, just curious on how you felt about Stats (Davico) smacking you upside the head?

Raider_69

Post Whore
q.2 Hi Brad, my question is when you werer brought to the raiders and forced to play halfback, did you ever invision it would turn out so horribly wrong? Dont get me wrong you a top hooker but as a halfback you were generally poor in my opinion, besides the odd peice of brillience. Your thoughts?

Cheers
Nick

Kris_man

Bench
to Brad: remember that pass you threw, i think it was against the Warriors, which went 90 degrees forward? and how about all those kicks into the opposition's legs? haha, damn you sucked! i must admit though, you did master the Roundabout :clap:

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
q.2 Hi Brad, my question is when you werer brought to the raiders and forced to play halfback, did you ever invision it would turn out so horribly wrong? Dont get me wrong you a top hooker but as a halfback you were generally poor in my opinion, besides the odd peice of brillience. Your thoughts?

Cheers
Nick

That's also a pretty harsh one!
But it's just honesty, I hope for god that it get's read out, as that's a pretty good one.
Though Huddersfield seem to think there bringing in a top NRL star, (their a little over excited) nobody wants to hurt there babys feelings!

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Kris_man said:
to Brad: remember that pass you threw, i think it was against the Warriors, which went 90 degrees forward? and how about all those kicks into the opposition's legs? haha, damn you sucked! i must admit though, you did master the Roundabout :clap:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

From Fielden to Drew!

btw, behave!

Raider_69

Post Whore
q.3 Dear Brad, why did you play like a busted arse for most of your raiders career?

q. 4 Hi Bradley, any chance of catching up with davico for an umm... err... chat?

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
q.3 Dear Brad, why did you play like a busted arse for most of your raiders career?

q. 4 Hi Bradley, any chance of catching up with davico for an umm... err... chat?

:lol: Seriously, you should consider sending though's ones in, I'd piss my self laughing if they got read out.
Not that anybody but me and Nuggett would understand.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Kris_man said:

i called it a pirruet (spelling?)
you know the ballet move where ya spin 360 degree and make no ground :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
IanHindmarsh said:
Raider_69 said:

:lol: Seriously, you should consider sending though's ones in, I'd piss my self laughing if they got read out.
Not that anybody but me and Nuggett would understand.

all that ive posted have been sent through :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
q. 5 - Dear Mr. Drew - You Suck, would you say thats a fair comment based on your raiders career?

q. 6 - Hey Bradley, any chance you could acually do some good for a team in your ESL stint?