What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The final 4: Who are you supporting?

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NB. Please do not move this thread to a "Who am I supporting" thread. This about one of the proudest clubs in the game and the current situation they find themselves in. It deserves its own thread!

I'm certainly not a Souths fan but I hope they can win on the weekend. No disrespect to the Dogs and may the best team win but a Bunnies win would be awesome.

A foundation club that has been through so much over the past decades and their fans having not much to cheer about, could finally taste some glory.

The area where many people don't have much in their life but their football team could finally feel like winners.

A very well supported club who's fans should be applauded for sticking solid through the tough times unlike many other fair weathered fans of the game.

A club that stood for more than just the dollar and took on the might of News against the odds.

For the old timers who can remember the good old days, can relive some of that glory.

It would be a special time for the game that we love, if the Rabbitohs go on to play in the GF, they cop some bagging on here but I think they deserve all that the success they can get.

Glory glory to South Sydney.

I just did a little vomit in my mouth after reading this.

Valheru

Coach
Souffs can get stuffed. Nothing would please me more than a loss by 50 points... or a loss in the last minute due to a refereeing blunder.

chunk

Juniors
Nice post, but you wanting a thread of its own just smacks of arrogance.

Nothing to do with arrogance.

Its about something special happening in Australian sport and our game.

Compared to the other three teams (no disrespect intended) but who really gives sh*t who wins out of those three. They have all had plenty of success recently.

Whereas Souths have battled real hard with limited resources since I can remember, which has been a while. As mentioned before it would be a special time for our game if they tasted some success.

And because of this I still strongly believe this topic should have its own thread.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Yeah didn't really care who won the Dogs v Souffs game but having read that diatribe I'll hope the Dogs get up.

If that is a taste of what would come next week should Wussell's Wabbits make the GF then I don't want a bar of it.

Manly v Dogs thanks.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
"A special thing is australian sport"

poffo_display_image.jpg

Last edited:

God-King Dean

Immortal
I seen yesterday Slater saying that "As far as I'm concerned, I have 2 premierships already."

I spit on any neutral supporting them.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Nothing to do with arrogance.

Its about something special happening in Australian sport and our game.

Compared to the other three teams (no disrespect intended) but who really gives sh*t who wins out of those three. They have all had plenty of success recently.

Whereas Souths have battled real hard with limited resources since I can remember, which has been a while. As mentioned before it would be a special time for our game if they tasted some success.

And because of this I still strongly believe this topic should have its own thread.

Why is it something special for Australian sport?

northwest9

Juniors
It eats at him. There was venom in his response.

I really hope Manly roll them.

not so sure it eats at him. he felt the elation on GF day, at full time, whistle blows, score board is in your favour, so for him, yeah, it would feel like he won them. stripped or not, he was on the field when the game was won

hutty and beaver tho, comments like slaters just ensure the therapists keep busy :lol:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
hutty and beaver tho, comments like slaters just ensure the therapists keep busy :lol:

:lol: Slater's therapist I assume you mean?

He's the dickhead living in denial. (Well he and his other fellow deluded purple scum)

ZERO premierships Slater. Hope it stays that way chump.

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
Going for the Storm, I have no real love for them but after living here for 3 years and going to games there the side left that I have the most affinity for.

Plus the butthurt from some fans on here would be very enjoyable if they did win it.

chunk

Juniors
Why is it something special for Australian sport?

The most famous club in the game who hasn't been in GF for 40+ years.

They were dead and buried but have fought their way back to where they are.

An inner city club with that has had very little resources but have battled on against all odds.

Etc

FMD have you people got no romance in your bones

Latest posts