What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The final 4: Who are you supporting?

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The most famous club in the game who hasn't been in GF for 40+ years.

They were dead and buried but have fought their way back to where they are.

An inner city club with that has had very little resources but have battled on against all odds.

Etc

FMD have you people got no romance in your bones

Do the truffle shuffle.

Flapper

First Grade
He is 100% correct though. A GF with South Sydney in it will capture the imagination like none other.

bottle

Coach
I'm gonna feel dirty after this, and go and scrub myself clean with steel wool and bleach, but I have to say ..............the Dogs.
There, I went there. It doesn't feel good, but it's done now. But f**k them and Hasler for forcing me into this position.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
The most famous club in the game who hasn't been in GF for 40+ years.

They were dead and buried but have fought their way back to where they are.

An inner city club with that has had very little resources but have battled on against all odds.

Etc

FMD have you people got no romance in your bones

I'm fairly certain that you're trolling now. Have fun.

BunniesMan

Immortal
And then there were 3...
Well i would have been ok with souffs winning from here, but then i read BM didnt even attend the game over the weekend. It was a timely reminder of how pathetic the club and its supporters truly are.

I put some $ on Melbourne after about rd 8 this year so i would like to collect some moneys

Go Storm!

He didn't? :lol:
I live 500 kms away and I have exams this week...

azza29

Juniors
Just dawned on me how much everyone will hate the Storm if we meet and beat the Rabbitohs in the GF. Well, more than usual at least...

Geohood

Bench
Says who? I hope Storm smash Souths if they play them. Such a myth that Souths are the 'pride of the league'..