What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Finals-2024

Dragon David

First Grade
They are all over the cows, have to give Klein some credit for letting the game flow, sad it only happens during finals and not regular games
Cotter started the rot for the Cowboys. Trindall is the man dominating the game tonight. Great kicks. Cannot see the Cows winning this now and the Sharks will progress to play the Panthers next week.

shiloh dc

Juniors
I believe Cronulla have made the finals in all grades (correct me if wrong) - surely there are some very good players coming through that have no clear pathway.
Why arn't we looking at some of these guys especially when they have so much money tied up with Hynes.

TheRev

Coach
The Sharks should give Hynes money to Trindal, or maybe Flanno should make a play for him.
Trindall can be spoken with from Nov 1.. though surely he will be wrapped up by the sharks before then... unless he wants to go to market.. but the stuff ive seen tonight, thats as dominant a 7 as any other...

Hynes is unsellable I reckon, 5 more years @1mill per season.. it should alteast free up Atkinson.. but I just dunno.. its very hard for us to pull anyone out of clubs going well.

Latest posts