What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The first annual Dimmy award goes to.....

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Nikki said:
That photo is a bit of a freak out tho. Dunno if I am ready to be seeing that everytime Suity makes a post.

im afraid i agree with that........ 8-[

slippery eel

Juniors
Nikki said:
slippery eel said:
can someone confirm this, but i think dimmy went to the same highschool as me!. Mitchell High School in the slums of Blacktown. Im sure she went there. If so..... its a small world.

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS!!!! Yes Dims did attend Mitchell High. Were you in the same year? That photo is a bit of a freak out tho. Dunno if I am ready to be seeing that everytime Suity makes a post. But ah, I guess I will get used to it...

yeah!. I finished yr 12 in 1992 at Mitchell High. I only lived just around the corner in those days. She wasn't in my yr though. Parramatta is way better than Blacktown. ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
Nikki said:
slippery eel said:
can someone confirm this, but i think dimmy went to the same highschool as me!. Mitchell High School in the slums of Blacktown. Im sure she went there. If so..... its a small world.

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS!!!! Yes Dims did attend Mitchell High. Were you in the same year? That photo is a bit of a freak out tho. Dunno if I am ready to be seeing that everytime Suity makes a post. But ah, I guess I will get used to it...

yeah!. I finished yr 12 in 1992 at Mitchell High. I only lived just around the corner in those days. She wasn't in my yr though. Parramatta is way better than Blacktown. ;-)

Blacktown :lol: :lol: , get your arse back to Lidcome Church :lol:

No don't worry i lived in Bankstown (Georges hall) for 20 years untill i saw the light & moved.

slippery eel

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
Nikki said:
slippery eel said:

No don't worry i lived in Bankstown (Georges hall) for 20 years untill i saw the light & moved.

mate i grew up in the slums!. :lol: even my relatives looked down on me cause Blacktown was so close to Mt Druitt. My relos from Gosford when i was a kid used to refer to me to their friends as the westie from sydney. 8)

Lidcombe church - havent been there in a long time..... :D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
Nikki said:
slippery eel said:

mate i grew up in the slums!. :lol: even my relatives looked down on me cause Blacktown was so close to Mt Druitt. My relos from Gosford when i was a kid used to refer to me to their friends as the westie from sydney. 8)

I've actually got a few relo's up at Terrigal who are building the biggest house i have ever seen!...rich bastards :lol:

I haven't been to Lidcombe church for years either, i only use to go at Christmas to see all the women there.....there where some very nice Ukranian girls there i must say ;-)

slippery eel

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
Nikki said:
slippery eel said:

I've actually got a few relo's up at Terrigal who are building the biggest house i have ever seen!...rich bastards :lol:

I haven't been to Lidcombe church for years either, i only use to go at Christmas to see all the women there.....there where some very nice Ukranian girls there i must say ;-)

youve been listening to the beatles white album too much with "back in the USSR". the Ukraine girls really knock me out, they leave the West behind. :lol:

Misty Bee

First Grade
I lived at Sevo for 5 years Not a bad place. Blacktown has it'sproblems, mostly being in Penrith's junior area, and not like Seven Hills, which lies withing the illustrious junior catchment of Parramatta!

Anyway, where's the manof the monent? Doewn at Rueben F Scarf looking for a new 'bag of fruit'?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Misty Bee said:
I lived at Sevo for 5 years Not a bad place. Blacktown has it'sproblems, mostly being in Penrith's junior area, and not like Seven Hills, which lies withing the illustrious junior catchment of Parramatta!

Anyway, where's the manof the monent? Doewn at Rueben F Scarf looking for a new 'bag of fruit'?

He's still celebrating Misty ;-)

Haynzy

First Grade
Well done suit. :D

With all due respect to the other nominees

I never doubted you'd win it for a second.

Nikki

Coach
slippery eel said:
Nikki said:
slippery eel said:

How bad am I gunna look now, but I thought she finished in 1992 as well. Same year as me. Oh well.

Suitman

Post Whore
Only Kidding.

Sorry Guys for taking so long to accept this award. In the following order I have been - busy, dad, sick, busy, away, watching world cup, busy, busy, doctor and busy.

And what an honour it is as well. :D

Firstly, I would like to thank the Eels for a season of inept performances. Without them, I wouldn't have had as many colourful discussions with so many people as I've had this season. May those inept performances come to an end quickly.

Secondly, I would like to thank the operators and moderators of this Bulletin Board for generously allowing us all to continue to develop our relationships in cyberspace. If it was up to the original Board, we'd all be dead by the time our posts got through. I have met so many wonderful people through my keyboard.

Lastly, special thanks go to Misty for continuing the legend that is Dimmy.
Life is precious. Lets live it to the fullest while we have it.
Dimmy, you are still a part of me.

Thanks guys and gals.

Suity

P.S. Mango, could you do your stuff for me and add the award photo into my sig or avatar. Unless of course it will distress too many people, in which case I am happy to leave it off. Personally, I think it is time to have Dimmy's smiling face adoring our Bulletin Board regularly.