What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramit54

Juniors
Who is the only playerto win twice the Harry Sunderland Medal from being judged the best in Test series against Great Britain in Australia.

O

ozbash

yep, that was half of his bad luck in 91.
the other half happened previous to that..
emdgust.gif

imported_Outlaw

Juniors
Okay. I'll stick to my usual routine.
This should be pretty easy for the NFL fans. I think....
Who am I?

I jumped into the NFL spotlight ratherquickly, earning NFL defensive player of the year honors as a rookie in the early 80's. Byonly mysecond NFL season,I already had become the standard by which futureplayers in my positionwould be judged. I made pass rushing a function of the position and literally changed the way defense was played, prompting former Raiders coach John Madden to callme "the most dominant defensive player I've ever seen."

Hall of Famers shook their heads in disbelief, opponents eyedme with nervous anticipation, and fans marveled at the wayI threw big, tough players -- often much bigger than me --around like rag dolls. When Istepped onto the playingfield, everybody noticed. Everybody!My riveting eyes, imposing glare and intimidating, perfectly sculpted body were merely appetizers for the savage rageI would unleash on every play -- at every player -- everytime!
My reputation was such thatI could disrupt a game plan without moving one of the well-defined muscles onmy 6-3, 237-pound frame. Opponents would look forme out of the corners of their eyes, listen formy snarland try and sensemy presence. Linemen forgot counts, quarterbacks dropped snaps and blockers jumped offside. WhenIwentinto action,I could dominate capable linemen, chase down ballcarriers on both sides of the field, and fight through triple-team blocks to record one ofmy patented quarterback takedowns.
My search-and-destroy abilities were fueled by an anger that might someday be matched.... but never surpassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts