What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ozbash

it was monsewer fletch in this house..

who scored the last try in S.O.O 2002 ?

O

ozbash

i meant yes sir
emembarrassed.gif

all yours moffo

Willow

Assistant Moderator
80 min: TRY - QLD. Carlaw becomes the hero of Qld after a NSW missed tackle sees the forward score 5m in from touch. Conversion from Tuqiri never looked like getting there.

League Unlimited live update

O

ozbash

snow quin is a nz / world champion shearer. won the golden shears about 12 years on end.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I was thinking of the UK Harlequins... didn't know about the Dallas team.

Over to you Outlaw. :)

imported_Outlaw

Juniors
Which NFL player am I?
Catching up withme was a 60-minute task. IfI didn't burn you with one ofmy gliding, stutter-stepping bursts up the middle,I probably would get you with a reception, a halfback pass or an electrifying return.I was lightning just waiting to strike, an offensive weapon just waiting to be unleashed. If I wasn't the most prolific all-around performer in NFL history,I probably ran a very close second.
It all started withmy powerful legs.I could hit the hole in a blink withmy long, low stride, then sidestep traffic and accelerate to daylight. Standing at6-0 even, and weighing 198-pound,I was a master at reversing directions or wiggling and squirmingmy way through a swarm of tacklers.I seemed to have a variety of gears. Just when a tackler thoughtI was going full speed,I could turn it up a notch and explode into the open.
I was named the top player in three ofmy four Pro Bowl appearances, butI never played in a postseason game.
As one renouned journo wrote at the time:
"______ is the greatest player I've ever seen. That's right -- THE greatest! I've never been more impressed with one player."

Status
Not open for further replies.