What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

BranVan3000

Coach
I'll be fair, it is a hundred times better than last year. But only because the show was so bad last year

A lot of the segments are much better. Generally if they have nothing to do with the red headed clown or Big Mahn

redvscotty

First Grade
I'll be fair, it is a hundred times better than last year. But only because the show was so bad last year

A lot of the segments are much better. Generally if they have nothing to do with the red headed clown or Big Mahn

Weidler or Fatty?

Didgi

Michael Slater is so much smoother in everything he does. You have to cringe every time Fatty opens his mouth. Small changes hopefully bringing the show back to almost alright. Still need more footy discussion though, and for f**ks sake not on the Tigers.

Armageddon.

Juniors
I wish they would scrap the look-alike segment.
The same joke of seeing Vautin next to red heads and Brohman next to fat people isn't funny anymore.

Michael Slater is so much smoother in everything he does. You have to cringe every time Fatty opens his mouth. Small changes hopefully bringing the show back to almost alright. Still need more footy discussion though, and for f**ks sake not on the Tigers.

it was overdone last night with tigers lol
Ryan needs to be on the show more though and not just beau knows :p

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I used to think Beau Ryan wasnt funny, but he comes across a bit of a smart @rse larrikan, good to have around, he's probably the only funny one on there. Something theyve missed since Matty Johns left.

urban eel

Juniors
seriously how can Fatty be doing this show for 10+ years and still not understand how television production works,to not know whats going on after all this time proves he has some mental deficiency

gronkathon

First Grade
Maybe he got a lifetime contract in leiu of a settlement when the genius fell out of the truck in a sumo suit and skull f**ked himself on the asphalt

blacklock

Juniors
I used to think Beau Ryan wasnt funny, but he comes across a bit of a smart @rse larrikan, good to have around, he's probably the only funny one on there. Something theyve missed since Matty Johns left.
he def carried the comedy on that show :D hindy wasnt too bad either hehe he seems the quiet type but was funny when he came out of his shell

wittyfan

Referee
I wish they would scrap the look-alike segment.
The same joke of seeing Vautin next to red heads and Brohman next to fat people isn't funny anymore.

I must admit though the lookalike of Soward with the female netballer gave me a fit of giggles!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
seriously how can Fatty be doing this show for 10+ years and still not understand how television production works,to not know whats going on after all this time proves he has some mental deficiency

He's getting worse as far as not knowing what segment is on next or who's coming on the show next.

Slater is good as a host and presenter, same with Voss, only difference is Slater sometimes doesnt have a clue what he's talking in the game.

forestfan

Juniors
He's getting worse as far as not knowing what segment is on next or who's coming on the show next.

Slater is good as a host and presenter, same with Voss, only difference is Slater sometimes doesnt have a clue what he's talking in the game.

and that fact that the audience doesnt ;get' him and the chemistry is best described as difficult, awkward

apart from that yeah balances out fats inadequacies

NRL

Juniors
I dont know who is running the show over there atm but they are doing a terrible job. The big man sits in the corner like a naughty child, Vossy has disappeared completely and now we are left watching a cricketer present the footy show? What a joke. To top it off, last week immediately after the John Mannah cancer interview, they thought it would be a good idea to do the stuff you may have missed segment? Outrageous. Even the big man was noticeably uncomfortable. The least they should have done is go to an add break, then run stuff you may have missed afterwards. Bring back Vossy, that segment is nothing without him. Channel nines presentation is pathetic these days because rather than sticking with what works, they mess with the format which always ends up in tears. Wake up you duds.

Latest posts