What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Did Fatty just say that the Warriors and the Sea Eagles might meet in the grand final this year?

what_the.gif

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Did Fatty just say that the Warriors and the Sea Eagles might meet in the grand final this year?

No, don't think so. He said "they might meet" after Benji started talking about his love for the Manly/Dogs game last week, meaning those teams even though they were previewing the Warriors V Manly game.

Beay Ryan is way better as co-host thn Michael Slator.

Having the dogs on the show straight away at the beginning of the show was useless. Should have been on air later on the night.

Just a remonider, the show won't be on for the next 2 weeks because of the Olympics.

Brutus

Referee
Beay Ryan is way better as co-host thn Michael Slator.

Having the dogs on the show straight away at the beginning of the show was useless. Should have been on air later on the night.

Just a remonider, the show won't be on for the next 2 weeks because of the Olympics.

I'll bet the flogball version of the show is still on.

The Gambler

Juniors
Had a bit of a chuckle when Hindy's dog was jumping all over Gordon Tallis. It's as if it was a sniffer dog or something.

nqcowboy87

Bench
i havent watched much this year and honestly havent missed it during the break, so i have come around to the realisation it needs a massive retooling if its gonna stay on the air

some11

Referee
Given their "Home of Rugby League" ads I'm certain they'll keep this piece of shit on air and run it into the ground until everyone stops watching.

Latest posts