What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I just I wanna say something to Erin Molan - I wanna be on you.

She's grown on me. I like her a lot.

This is still painful TV and a very good metaphor for where Nein are at. Vautin is a relic, Mario is still hangin around and Slats is worse to endure than a case of piles.

The Gambler

Juniors
i havent watched much this year and honestly havent missed it during the break, so i have come around to the realisation it needs a massive retooling if its gonna stay on the air
Some people have been saying this for half a decade - yet here it is - same show, same time, same station.

Joely01

Bench
Some people have been saying this for half a decade - yet here it is - same show, same time, same station.

Yet all of the complainers still watch it and come on here and b***h and moan about it, seriously if you don't like it don't watch it! Channel 9 don't care what you say because at the moment you guys tuning in give them rating numbers. I personal enjoy it, something light hearted at 9.30 is good to watch instead of another csi or law and order in the antarctic or some crap.

I just I wanna say something to Erin Molan - I wanna be on you.

She's grown on me. I like her a lot.

This is still painful TV and a very good metaphor for where Nein are at. Vautin is a relic, Mario is still hangin around and Slats is worse to endure than a case of piles.

When she stops talking in monotone and starting every word with "errrrrr", I know she probably feels insecure trying to make it in a mans sport but she is allowed to crack a smile and laugh at jokes.

Also she seems like she can't decide if she wants to be hot or taken seriously.

Just a nothing reporter, with zero insight.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
When she stops talking in monotone and starting every word with "errrrrr", I know she probably feels insecure trying to make it in a mans sport but she is allowed to crack a smile and laugh at jokes.

Also she seems like she can't decide if she wants to be hot or taken seriously.

Just a nothing reporter, with zero insight.

Look. I just wanna be on her.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Wtf is going on with him??? He's all slouched over and talking out of the side of his mouth, his eyes look half closed too.

If I didn't know any better I'd say someone gave him a bunch of muscle relaxers 30mins before he went on air. Quite embarrassing.

El Diablo

Post Whore
LOGO_FS_normal.jpg
THE FOOTY SHOW ‏@TheFootyShowNRL
Luke Lewis diagnosed with thyroid cancer. @Erin_Molan will have the latest from the Lewis family tonight on @Channel9 #NRLFootyShow

Latest posts