What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
I tuned in for the first time in ages to see what was said about Kearney.

One question of Mannah, about three more seconds on the whole deal, then on to the "humour".

Then that part where they all sit around and talk in a circle, they have Hadley, Terry f***ing Kennedy, that chick (who is ok) and Mannah (who is a pretty dull, standard answer footballer). What a shithouse group!

Hadley and Kennedy go on to act like the pompous media f***wits that they are and share unfunny jokes between themselves. Then they let Hadley have the floor and he uses it to sprout his own agenda about the Parramatta board.

I turned it off immediately after that, never to turn it back on again.

Worst.Rugby.League.Show.Ever.

thank goodness that Michael Slater will be off for a few weeks (he's off to England to cover the Olympics). I can't stand this guy on this show. He's NOT a comedian, but tries week in week out to be funny, but never works!

Mr Saab

Referee
Laughing at Ur own jokes is pathetic. i expect them to cross to slater in London so we have not seen the last of him

Brutus

Referee
Gavin Robertson will be the co- host in Slater's absence and it's been confirmed that he will "back himself".

Joely01

Bench
Seriously guys, We all know by now that if you want to watch a proper serious footy show watch the channel 10 Game plan before the footy show at 8.30.

Last night i watched that then flicked to the footy show, Which i thought was pretty good, i know that what im going to get is a few laughs from the show and not much serious talk, which i dont mind. I was happy with the footy fix i had.

The serious footy shows for free to air channels are, The Game plan, and The Sunday Footy show.

And if you really dont like The Thursday night footy show, stop tuning in, the only way the show will react is if the ratings go down, but at the moment all you whingers about the show are still watching it for at least some part of the show and giving them ratings, which keep the show happy.

mikail-eagle

Bench
And if you really dont like The Thursday night footy show, stop tuning in, the only way the show will react is if the ratings go down, but at the moment all you whingers about the show are still watching it for at least some part of the show and giving them ratings, which keep the show happy.

This. All them whingers will be watching again next week.

Didgi

Maybe Slater could do something useful and take in some ESL games while he's over there, the Challenge Cup final, etc.

Wait. That would involve footy talk. Stupid me.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Laughing at Ur own jokes is pathetic. i expect them to cross to slater in London so we have not seen the last of him

I laugh at my jokes all the time.

I'm funny as f**k and I don't have any friends, so I have no choice.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was awesome, Ronnie. Let me get my breath back and tell us another side splitter.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
What is the point of Lady Luck? They never even show if she has been successful in her tips. Its really just a centrebet advertisement disguised as a segment
So the $23k they showed she's raised so far falls into the "never even show if she's been successful in her tips" category does it? Ok, cool.

Tom Shines

First Grade
So the $23k they showed she's raised so far falls into the "never even show if she's been successful in her tips" category does it? Ok, cool.
A bit misleading though considering they give her a new batch of $1000 each week. So in reality is only $4k in front.

aads

Juniors
i like and have always liked the footy show - fatty and the big marn is enough - the things that i DISLIKE immensely are:

Stupid unfunny micheal slater - not a footy person and not a footy presenter, great cricketer - but shouty and unfunny on the footy show. Will fatty be on the cricket show - i dont think so - so why do we have to suffer

Stupid lady luck - who talks through a sneer and a rough mouth, Tipping is just and advertisement you are right - as is the comment about the rest of the show - it is SHIT

Erin molin or any other token girl on the show - esp during women in league week - bandwagon jumping and "see we got some sheilas on"

Blatant one eyed supporting - erin molin on stories about canberra - fatty and slats on manly etc

Power of the mind - f**k off! Nissan navara ads - again wrapped up as a segment -

Anything they ripped off from the AFL show

I understand they have actual comedians on the AFL footy show - that is one thing i wouldn't be adverse to - if the show was going to be a funny one then make it funny and not SHIT

The same dudes on the panel ALL of the time - B marshall, Sam burgess etc - Get freddy on there with fatty and the big marn and another person - a funny comedian - it would be a good entertainment show

Face it the footy show is entertainment over footy - but right now the entertainment factor is being bettered by other footy orientated shows

Ads

gUt

Coach
Decide to give this merkin of a show a go after weeks of avoiding it. Switch on to see them showing their dogs for some reason, then they segue really badly into Beau impersonating Ellen Degenerates for some reason. Switched off.

f**k you channel 9.