What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

Charlie124

First Grade
does anyone know the name of the hot salami the boys were eating during that segment. Fatty called it incinerator salami but google isnt being my friend. I doubt they imported it from mexico just for that 5 minute segment so it would be interesting to track some down in Aus and give it a whirl.

aads

Juniors
f**king erin moolan shits me - token woman on the show - her and lady luck ffs

No i wouldn't rather have Rebecca Wilson but these to are talentless gits and only on the show to keep the quotas right

Last edited:
does anyone know the name of the hot salami the boys were eating during that segment. Fatty called it incinerator salami but google isnt being my friend. I doubt they imported it from mexico just for that 5 minute segment so it would be interesting to track some down in Aus and give it a whirl.

I can organise for someone to kick your nuts in or give you a smiley with a lighter..... Sounds funner then eating one of those salami.

Frailty

First Grade
I haven't watched in a few years...

Do they still talk about everything except football?
Heard they didn't even discuss Mini getting 0 weeks for an elbow to the head...

DJShaksta

First Grade
They did mention it at the start Frails.
Along with them going on about the tigers getting rorted by the refs boofarkenhoo.

rewn

Juniors

Let me know if you dig it up, am googling feverishly away as well.

rewn

Juniors

Found out that it wasn't the salami that was hot, it was the sauce on it. From the NRLFootyshow facebook page :

It was my Incinerator sauce on the salami. It contains the Trinidad Scorpion, 15 million SHU pure capsaicin and 7 Pot chillies. Google heatseekerschilli

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Haven't watched either the footy show or the game plan in a while but watched both last night. The game plan was a pleasure to watch, I loved it and will be tuning in every week.

The footy show on the other hand is a complete mess. Has 9 lost the plot? How do they keep airing this shit every week? Nothings changed. Beau knows is embarrassing, the shitty quiz shows, talking about benjis haircut, an audience member trying to decide between gordie and fatty for a kick the ball competition, Daryl interviewing a group of kids, a f**king cricketer hosting the show. WTF is this shit, I tuned out within the first half an hour.

Feel sorry for the people who enjoy the show.

Yoda

Juniors
Haven't watched either the footy show or the game plan in a while but watched both last night. The game plan was a pleasure to watch, I loved it and will be tuning in every week.

The footy show on the other hand is a complete mess. Has 9 lost the plot? How do they keep airing this shit every week? Nothings changed. Beau knows is embarrassing, the shitty quiz shows, talking about benjis haircut, an audience member trying to decide between gordie and fatty for a kick the ball competition, Daryl interviewing a group of kids, a f**king cricketer hosting the show. WTF is this shit, I tuned out within the first half an hour.

Feel sorry for the people who enjoy the show.

And the first half hour is normally the best bit. You can just imagine how bad it is when Ray Hadley is on it.

Latest posts