What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2016

DiegoNT

First Grade
Yeah I don't understand Nine's obsession with Moylan. He's an excellent player but he's devoid of a personality.

Because maybe gus used his influence at 9 to get Moylan a wage from 9 to compliment his panthers control?

El Diablo

Post Whore

wittyfan

Referee
Tonight's episode will have surprise guests Brett Finch and the great Chris Walker. And Erin will be interviewing Billy Slater in an emotional interview over his injury.

I love Rugby League but the Footy Show does a massive disservice to the game. They should take the word Footy out of the title and just call it The Rooted Show. I avoid watching it as much as possible. Occasionally I get sucked into switching it on, but true to form they never fail to deviate from defining mediocrity and sheer media amateurism.

Sorry to insult dedicated amateurs by making that reference.

I should have mentioned this weeks ago, but I am glad that Beau Ryan has been "demoted". He is off as a panellist/co-host and is now doing some sort of segments and live crosses from local footy clubs. Looks like every week this year so far? To make things worse off for me, he is doing these crosses with the dreadful Eric Grothe Jr, who is a hopeless "reporter" for these segments.