What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2016

undertaker

Coach
I see Ch9 is starting to spruik the "Live and Free" ads for their NRL coverage.

Reminds me of their hodge podge effort during 2012 with their "Home of Rugby League" campaign during the tv rights negotiations:

[youtube]Daz-PQte7T8[/youtube]

mozza91

Coach
It's a sad state of affairs when the funniest thing on the show is a bunch of 8 year olds who aren't trying to be funny.

undertaker

Coach
It's a sad state of affairs when the funniest thing on the show is a bunch of 8 year olds who aren't trying to be funny.

This.

Player Probe was crap but awesome that Beau is now officially back!!!

tumblr_m0u73bVbGz1r7cuz6o1_250.gif

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I think I've watched 2 episodes in the last 3 years. Don't know anyone that does regularly anymore. Can't see them turning it around anytime soon

I liked how the Sunday Footy Show went to an ad break with Brad Fittler and TVOTR's Happy Idiot playing over the top.

Apt.

MacDougall

First Grade
Beau Ryan needs to be fired, he's useless. Just completely muddled a point and gave up mid sentence hahaha.

Had to laugh at "Erin's Late Mail" which was just the team changes that were announced yesterday.
Late indeed....

Latest posts