What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

Brutus

Referee
Pigskin said:
oh ... how wrong of me

thats where I posted it ... NOT

AFL troll thread ? ... I'm no AFL lover ... but their footy show sh*ts on the NRL one

Oink !

The way they present their show sh*ts on the way the NRL presents its show for sure.

But unfortunately the AFL show talks AFL so that makes it about as interesting as a 2 hour speech from Bernie Fraser.

Brutus

Referee
The flogball show has just started so it really is time to change the channel or better still go to bed.

The Preacher

First Grade
Brutus said:
The way they present their show sh*ts on the way the NRL presents its show for sure.

But unfortunately the AFL show talks AFL so that makes it about as interesting as a 2 hour speech from Bernie Fraser.

Now that IS something you'd practice your "f**k-off's" on. :D

ByRd

First Grade
Pigskin said:
not long to go now

ooooh ... mentioning the AFL footy show will get your post deleted

just ask the power tripper

Oink !
yeh sam newman in his underwear and with a blow up doll and then a drag queen midget, great televison isnt it

smeghead

Bench
Maybe because the best player currently playing the game just retired.

It was a bit over the top but it is what the Thursday Night Footy Show does.

BWNB

First Grade
OMG Willie how many times does he have to apologize doesn't he know how to keep out of trouble!