What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

Brutus

Referee
Luttsy and Bradnam are geese, but the hoppa thing was funny. 1 out 200 gags. Not a bad strike rate boys.

Brutus

Referee
ShadesOfTheSun said:
I might as easily say that I'd rather have Pat Richards play for my club than, say, Andrew Ettinghausen.

Or Tony Chalmers ahead of Steve Rogers

Pigskin

Juniors
I'm sure some power tripping mod will delete the link

They get off on that kind of thing

Oink !

Brutus

Referee
I don;t know why the Footy Show bothers with this type of crap anymore. Chief v Matty in a car race - WHO FARKIN CARES.

Pigskin

Juniors
Carlito said:
It's really laughable how much better the AFL footy show is. And no, I'm not a Victorian.

not long to go now

ooooh ... mentioning the AFL footy show will get your post deleted

just ask the power tripper

Oink !

brooksy19

Bench
Pigskin said:
I'm sure some power tripping mod will delete the link

They get off on that kind of thing

Oink !

It's a link to a newspaper site, the picture doesn't lie, though I don't agree that it proves anything. more importantly who cares who he "aledgely" shags.

Frederick

Staff member
Brutus said:
I don;t know why the Footy Show bothers with this type of crap anymore. Chief v Matty in a car race - WHO FARKIN CARES.
Well, obviously you do, cause you continue to watch even though you hate the show :roll:

Missa

Juniors
The Chief's surname is spelt H A R R A G O N by the way.........get it right people...and stop bagging the show and joey.....y do u watch it if u don't like it??????