What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

BWNB

First Grade
Brutus said:
I don;t know why the Footy Show bothers with this type of crap anymore. Chief v Matty in a car race - WHO FARKIN CARES.

Yea we a ll like to know who can race go carts the best... not whats happening on the footy feild

BWNB

First Grade
Missa said:
The Chief's surname is spelt H A R R A G O N by the way.........get it right people...and stop bagging the show and joey.....y do u watch it if u don't like it??????
:lol::lol::lol:
Tissue?

Brutus

Referee
Frederick said:
Well, obviously you do, cause you continue to watch even though you hate the show :roll:

you've got me all wrong.

I love bagging the show.

if I couldn't bag it, I wouldn't watch.

Need one to make the other.

Apey

Staff member
Meh I'm a Joey fan. I mainly tuned in to see what they had to say about him.

I haven't watched the thursday night FS in years apart from this, it just began to suck real bad ;\. Sterlo was my favourite one and he left which made it even worse (if possible). They do *some* funny things, but overall, it's quite horrible.

Sunday one is much better. Sterlo <3

Pigskin

Juniors
El Diablo said:
don't lie

i can even prove you wrong

check your post history

I'm not

I have no idea how to do that, nor do i care

page 25 of this thread, around post 372 or so

not saying was you, but was one of the small minded - power tripping mods and its not the first time a harmless post has been deleted

wasn't even a post worth repeating, but the principle

the end

Oink !

Frederick

Staff member
Brutus said:
you've got me all wrong.

I love bagging the show.

if I couldn't bag it, I wouldn't watch.

Need one to make the other.
Well, if bagging a show give you the jollies, then by all means go ahead. But you'd probably be better served getting a life :)

Brutus

Referee
A 'live' FS bagging session with fellow forumers is my idea of a fun Thursday night.

Counting all the 'if you don't like, don't watch' posts is even more satisfying.

A 'live' Law and Order bagging session just doesn't do it for me.

Brutus

Referee
Frederick said:
Well, if bagging a show give you the jollies, then by all means go ahead. But you'd probably be better served getting a life :)

It's Thursday night, chill out and bag someone. It's good for your health dude.

Frederick

Staff member
Brutus said:
A 'live' FS bagging session with fellow forumers is my idea of a fun Thursday night.

Counting all the 'if you don't like, don't watch' posts is even more satisfying.

A 'live' Law and Order bagging session just doesn't do it for me.
Wow, what an exciting life you lead.

Frederick

Staff member
Brutus said:
It's Thursday night, chill out and bag someone. It's good for your health dude.
I did my bagging for the day this morning in the Knights forum :p

lol what did the doggies supporter say to fatty, i wasnt paying much attention, i just heard everyone laughing?

although it was good to see, everyone standing up at the beginning of the show and clap for joey.