What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Mr Saab said:
For the record, Chris Cormier is not the 2nd best Bodybuilder in the world

Nice one, a bodybuilding fan.

Yeah, I was wondering what all this second best in the world talk was. Apparently he had a bad back infection and lost about 15kgs around the start of the year.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Mr Saab said:
When? He has never won it. He didnt compete this yr.
Came 2nd as per the norm and that was 2005.
Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman, Dexter Jackson are all ahead of him.
Chris has been 2nd sooooooo many times as he spent waay too much time partying and not treating his body like the temple it should be

He is one of my favourite bodybuilders, but he will go down in history as one bloke that never reached his true potential.

Game_Breaker

Coach
S.S.T.I.D said:
He is one of my favourite bodybuilders, but he will go down in history as one bloke that never reached his true potential.

Ah k

He didnt look like 2nd best

If anyone watches wrestling, the'll know Bobby Lashley. I thought he looked bigger

Mr Saab

Referee
Game_Breaker said:
Ah k

He didnt look like 2nd best

If anyone watches wrestling, the'll know Bobby Lashley. I thought he looked bigger

Lashley is rather impressive, but it is not all about size. Symmetry plays a key role as well as proportions and more importantly definition.
Cormier was not in peak condition for that pose down so it didnt do him any justice.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Marshall_magic said:
Chris Masters is probably bigger than Lashley

a year ago before he got off the juice - maybe, and thats a big maybe
at the moment, not even close

Game_Breaker

Coach
Mr Saab said:
Lashley is rather impressive, but it is not all about size. Symmetry plays a key role as well as proportions and more importantly definition.
Cormier was not in peak condition for that pose down so it didnt do him any justice.

Yeah I guess so. Lashley has a huge chest and traps so he isnt too proportional to the rest of his body

Marshall_magic said:
Chris Masters is probably bigger than Lashley

As R69 said maybe 1 year ago. Maybe

Raider_69

Post Whore
gunnamatta bay said:
Danny Weirdo, with a bottle of JB in front of him, talking about Chris Walker's alcohol problem was very funny.

:lol: im glad i wasnt the only who though of the comic irony with regards to that

Knight87

Juniors
I was just curious as to know if anyone remembers the first ever Footy Show that was held and what were the highlights of it? Was it much different/better back then, than it is today?

Knight87

Juniors
Ghoulies said:
One of the few perks of being without daylight savings in QLD is that we get to know how poor this weeks Footy Show is going to be one hour ahead of time.

How does that make sense? Isn't it on at the same time as NSW without daylight saving? And with daylight saving, NSW being one hour ahead, wouldn't it be NSW that gets to find out 1 hour earlier?

J T said:
How does that make sense? Isn't it on at the same time as NSW without daylight saving? And with daylight saving, NSW being one hour ahead, wouldn't it be NSW that gets to find out 1 hour earlier?

he is a queenslander

Knight87

Juniors
If people are talking about trying to make the Footy Show better; did Ray Hadley and Steve Blocker Roach add much to the Footy Show when they were on there?

Latest posts