What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Knightmare

Coach
"I love the AFL, it's a great game" :crazy:

FMD, Fatty would probably say something good about the Nazis if instructed to!

El Diablo

Post Whore
"I love the AFL, it's a great game" :crazy:

FMD, Fatty would probably say something good about the Nazis if instructed to!

and then he says he'll go a watch him on the GC :lol:

they must puke in the ad breaks after being forced to say this sh*t

user_nat

Coach
You guys do know it is ok for people to like more than one sport? They may not even watch AFL, doesn't mean they "hate" it.

The show has Sailor on the panel, if I remember correctly he may have switched codes at some point?

alexc

rofl old mate is a classic dumb forward

Also agreed with above. Not everyone is Rugby League till I die, also enjoy watching other things.

redvscotty

First Grade
Great, a whole conversation of " Yeah coz ya know..... ya know..../ya know.....etc"

As much as I think the man is not capable of speaking proper english, it's not JUST limited to Greg Inglis.

Every footballer has y'know in his vocabulary.

Knightmare

Coach
Yeah but Wendell's not sitting on the show saying how much he loves Rugby and how he's going to the next Bledisloe match is he?

In case you hadn't noticed, the AFL muppets have been rubbishing our game at every opportunity, then they sign up one of the biggest names in our game as a clear signal that they want to fight us on our own doorstep with our own players. So with the AFL out to destroy us (even though we know it will never happen) what do the guys hosting the NRL footy show do? Say how much they love the enemy and how they'll even go and watch the game, basically getting on their knees while Demetriou and co. ram it down our throats!

sando88

Not a Moderator
corey payne was so dumb

i wish when he donated the money to bullying program fatty mentioned his black eye lol

Kiki

First Grade
Yeah but Wendell's not sitting on the show saying how much he loves Rugby and how he's going to the next Bledisloe match is he?

In case you hadn't noticed, the AFL muppets have been rubbishing our game at every opportunity, then they sign up one of the biggest names in our game as a clear signal that they want to fight us on our own doorstep with our own players. So with the AFL out to destroy us (even though we know it will never happen) what do the guys hosting the NRL footy show do? Say how much they love the enemy and how they'll even go and watch the game, basically getting on their knees while Demetriou and co. ram it down our throats!

totally agree.

Latest posts