What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

wittyfan

Referee
Wolfy without the beard reminds me far too much of that idiot Farmer Dave from Big Brother 2006.

Wolfy + beard + beanie = yum

TouchMyHappy

Juniors
I am very interested to see if the 'Wolfman' nickname sticks now. I can just imagine the next Ray Warren and Phil Gould commentary;

Warren: And the Wolfman goes over to score, or should I say former Wolfman. What can we call him now Phillip?

Gould: His name is David Williams, let's try that.

Warren: I guess the full moon is not out tonight Gus, either that or he has been sheared by a very brave farmhand. I think we should call him, the former Wolfman now, yeah that seems fitting.

Gould: No, no, no, no, no.

caspersparks

Juniors
I am very interested to see if the 'Wolfman' nickname sticks now. I can just imagine the next Ray Warren and Phil Gould commentary;

Warren: And the Wolfman goes over to score, or should I say former Wolfman. What can we call him now Phillip?

Gould: His name is David Williams, let's try that.

Warren: I guess the full moon is not out tonight Gus, either that or he has been sheared by a very brave farmhand. I think we should call him, the former Wolfman now, yeah that seems fitting.

Gould: No, no, no, no, no.

lol.. i think you've got it.. :lol:

Brutus

Referee
Other than a 5-10min segment on cutie at about 11pm the only talk about it was... 'who?' and making cheap jokes about his name.

They talked about the Hunt signing for the first 10 minutes of the show then interviewed him later in the show. I just watched it on the mighty IQ.

He said he has played only 8 or 9 Aussie Rules games in his life and he did it "just for fun". Hardly an AFL junior as some clowns have suggested.

Chook Norris

First Grade
:lol::lol:ANH DO YOU LEGEND

Fumble it.. fumble it.. now fall on it!!! SIGN HIM UP FOR THE AFL :lol:

Mistackle.. sign him up!!

JW

Coach
"Let's see how tough you are - you stand behind me and punch me in the back of the head. Sign him up" :lol:

Chook Norris

First Grade
"So you guys are going out? (yes) And that guy's your best mate? (yep)

"Have you(other guy) ever hooked up with her? (nope)"

"Well sorry.. can't sign you up then.. that's what we call the Wayne Carey...."

OVP

Coach
Ahn Do has done 2 things for TFS in tha last two weeks, and already they are the best things that have been of the show for years. The one he did last week was a ripper too, but this was an absolute hoot. LOL@AFL :lol:

Latest posts