What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Big Mick

Referee
F**king hell... Hindmarsh is a laugh "oh yeah being in a Grand Final it's what we work all the 26 rounds towards"... :lol:

You sat on your fat plumbers crack arse for the first three months of the competition while teams all over the park lapped you :lol:

Funny...yet they are there...and you are not!

natheel

Coach
They aren't really that identical..

i grew up with them and once u know them both well their voices r different and josh has a longer neck actually and more round face than brett, but they use to switch shirts or whatever all the time

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
I can tell the difference between the two quite easily. i knew as soon as they walked out. Josh is a bit more buff then Brett.

African Monkey

First Grade
Well we made sure one of our star forwards didn't KO our coach. That was a starting point :sarcasm:
Yeah and every club's sets of fans made sure they didn't chuck bottles on the field except for yours :roll:

Anyway it just seems like a stupid award tbh.

And Apey what the f**k are you on about ?

Eelementary

Post Whore
F**king hell... Hindmarsh is a laugh "oh yeah being in a Grand Final it's what we work all the 26 rounds towards"... :lol:

You sat on your fat plumbers crack arse for the first three months of the competition while teams all over the park lapped you :lol:

Clearly being the second best team all year round worked a treat for you, eh.