What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

God-King Dean

Immortal
I still can't believe he got in so much sh*t for that. Honest mistake. Then the poor kids money grubbing parents made it worse for him.

alexc

Everyone thought he was drunk. He apologised the week after but they still went on with it.

Danish

Referee
Don't forget the fact the bloke had benign epilepsy, which produces only mild symptoms on rare occasion, and also only effects the sufferer until they are around 16-18.

natheel

Coach
um i missed the opening of tonights show and was wondering what matty was apologising about? he was rather quiet all night really

fourplay

Juniors
The audience tonight was so rowdy. They were giving it to Wayne all night after he was on the Keno challenge lol. Even as the closing credits were rolling the crowd were chanting Wayne. lol.

it will be verboten i would say.

Will also be interesting to see how NRL on Fox deals with it tonight. Might be a bit uncomfortable for some of the panel?

Dogs Of War

Coach
If you haven't worked out yet, the Footy show is dead. Johns will be off limits I believe.

I think we all have to get used to the AFL footy show every Thursday night next season.

Don't think they can ignore it. Everyone will tune in to the show because of it. Could be big ratings. They will have to say why Matt is not there and why he will not be back. Some say this is the end of the Footy Show but I can't see it ending.

Fitz

Juniors
No way they will talk about it...and this is why the footy show in its current format wont survive past this year

Engine

Juniors
They simply cannot duck this issue. Impossible to ignore. Im suprised that Johns appeared on the show last week tbh.

Brutus

Referee
Denis Fitzgerald to take Matt Johns' posi on the Footy Show.

He will also assume the role of Percy La EmBarrassing

Latest posts