What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

The Tank

Bench
Oooohhhh, Anyone got a vid of the magic trick? I love magic tricks, me. I watched TFS but turned off halfway through (dammit).

Darryn

Juniors
When Sailor retires is he going to be on the Footy Show, because I don't think he would be too bad. Anyone see him throw those eggs at Burt and Hindmarsh :lol:.

Gus pretty much mirrors what a lot of people have said on here about the touch judge and the video ref. He seems as frustrated as the fans.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Ok missed the start... Set looks sh*t loads better than Sydney one... Sydney 9 news had a new set tonight... thought they must of done 2

Seriosuly, who was that idiot that just watched the ball roll infront of him for the Thurston try

Half the team sadly. It looks even worse from the roof camera vision. Wallace (?) is shoulder to shoulder with Thurston when the kick is made. About ten metres behind him when he scores.

Latest posts