What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Widman

Juniors
Hey guys,

Im flying down to Melb next week for the origin and storm game. Was hoping to get some tickets to the footy show on the Thursday.

I have emailed and phoned the show regarding tickets, and have been told no details have been released and to keep watching the show. Unfortunatly I only caught the end of the show, so was wondering if anyone who watched the show can tell me if they said anything about it?

Sorry if this is the wrong section, mostly just a reader on the forum ;-)

Any help would be extremely helpfull.

Thanks

MsStorm

Bench
Hey guys,

Im flying down to Melb next week for the origin and storm game. Was hoping to get some tickets to the footy show on the Thursday.

I have emailed and phoned the show regarding tickets, and have been told no details have been released and to keep watching the show. Unfortunatly I only caught the end of the show, so was wondering if anyone who watched the show can tell me if they said anything about it?

Sorry if this is the wrong section, mostly just a reader on the forum ;-)

Any help would be extremely helpfull.

Thanks

Good luck with that....:shock:
A lot of storm supporters are asking the same thing.

Heard on SEN that the Storm are involved with a promotion for Origin 1 on Monday 1st June at Federation square in Melb.starting at 7am where you can register at the Storm booth to go into a draw to win tickets.They'll be are rare as hen's teeth. I'd imagine only a few will be given to us ordinary supporters > corporates and sponsors will be priority for them.

Last edited:

abpanther

Staff member
Their attempt at humour with the SOO media was crap, shades of whats been wrong with the show for years, stick to footy boys.

I like Dell but man he gets annoying trying to pimp Matty Cooper at every opportunity, let it go mate, he just missed out, build a bridge.

I like Gus, very passionate

Widman

Juniors
Thanks for the replies guys. Im going down with a mate who's a storm supporter but he isnt a member though. Sucks there isnt any available, no biggie though. Thought it was going to be a big show at crown or something.

Im sure we'll be able to find something else to occupy ourselves down in Melbourne on the thurs night :)

Bensterbronco18

Juniors
Im prob not the only one thinking this but with gus on the pannel, im actually interested in the show now more than before by a mile, i just love his football knowledge and passion

God-King Dean

Immortal
If by some chance another backrower for NSW gets injured, & Hindmarsh gets called up, I wonder if he'll keep his opinion that Queensland will win ?

Latest posts