What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Kinda reminds me of the time on Springer how the girl came out to tell her boyfriend she was cheating on him, and he tried to pre-empt her by coming out and proposing :'(

mattyg

Bench
the guy looked shattered...it seemed to real to be a gee-up...feel sorry for the bloke if its genuine. Can't believe she just ran off!!

Chook Norris

First Grade
sh*t.. at first i thought it was a joke as well

looked like a scene out of a movie.. poor bloke, as if TFS set that up

ianlovesparra

Juniors
It seemed fake, right away he goes and reaches for his phone and goes 'oh no i told my mum to record this, i have to call my dad and tell him not to record it'

Captain BF

Juniors
Wow! This once almost quality show has finally bottomed out. I thought it hit rock bottom when they did the 3rd Johns brother skit, the week after the ABC show... but this is just special....

Once Dead

Bench
The way she ran off was a little strange.....it looked fake, but hey, I'm hoping it is. The bloke would be shattered.

Latest posts