What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

MSIH

Bench
I must really hate myself, because I keep watching this rubbish.

Vince Sorrenti, may have just been the tonic I need to finally stop watching. He is abysmal. Craig McLachlan > Sorrenti.

league

Juniors
did SBW just say that the All Blacks is the biggest sporting brand in the world and that the Rugby WC is watched by 4 billion people?:lol:

Parra Guru

Coach
$BW. What a waste of 10 mins. Great way to give NZ rugby a 10 minute plug. Well done channel 9.

Has he always spoken like English is his second language??

What an oxygen thief.

Apey

Staff member
faggot_tree.jpg

Wow I certainly tuned in at the wrong time.

Big Man doing AFL and SBW plugging Union or whatever the f**k he was on about.

:crazy:

nqcowboy87

Bench
i stopped watching as soon as money bill williams/nassers butt monkey came on and am not suprised that he came onto plug union and his fight, what a tool

Serc

First Grade
rofl yeah similar to what I was thinking just before Apes...great timing for me to get home!

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Sonny Dill is a wanker of the highest order! He f**ked over league in the worst way and these idiots at 9 constantly let him plug himself with every other sport the wanker can play except RL, isn't the footy show a RL show??? :crazy:

Greenbits

Juniors
They just seem to keep getting on jibbering nuffies. How bad are Robbo and the Falcon. I think Falcon got brain damage from one to many balls to the head.

timka4

Bench
haha man robo must be an annoying merkin, but got its funny seeing peoples reaction to him

sethman75

Juniors
If that wasn't the worst footy show i've ever seen, i'm not here.

WTF were they thinking???

- AFL plug
- SBW
- Beau not funny
- Falcon joke is wearing VERY thin
- Joey and Freddy are beyond hopeless panel guests
- Robbie Farah :sarcasm:
- Splitting the hosts???

To top it off they made Vince Sorrenti who is one of the best comedians in the country look crap.

Not easy to do.

Good effort guys, keep it up and there will be no more show.