What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

axl rose

Bench
A couple of things:
1. Australian comedians can't be that bad that Sorrenti is one of the best
2. He doesn't need the Footy show to help him look crap

Maybe with Vince Sorrenti they are trying to recreate what happened with Mclachlan, where he was so bad it was actually rather amusing when he was heckled off stage. I can think of no other explanation as to why he has been on 10 times. Bowel Cancer and Vince Sorrenti are neck and neck in laughs so far.

nqcowboy87

Bench
Haha it's great to see robbo back on.

no its not, i dont like that little leprechaun, he was somewhat funny 8 years ago, now its just sad

and that vince sorrenti he was doing that same material 6 years ago

as for chloe maxwell i reckon she ok, you guys should go watch a movie called under the radar with nathan phillips and steady eddy, shes great in it

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i dont see how maxwell is so attractive....

i though tahu was going to belt robbo which would have been funny

gronkathon

First Grade
Because Vautins son is a talentless AFL Fairy & Weidler lives nestled in to Khoders Nasser's taint would be my guess

icewind

Juniors
i dont see how maxwell is so attractive....

i though tahu was going to belt robbo which would have been funny

interesting, i'd say,Tahu was probably already on edge over his situation that's caused him to withdraw from the side. Robbo can probably thank his lucky stars he didn't push him anymore than he did.

Paullyboy

Coach
I turned off when Brohman started teaching kids to play AFL. But I did see one bit with Robbo and Hayne, but I missed the bit with Tahu.

I honestly wouldn't blame anyone for decking that annoying Robbo prick though. He's the sort of wanker that has lasted this long because people feel bad hitting a dwarf.

nqcowboy87

Bench
beau brilliant again

"at lilyfield rectangle there is a code three building violation and a tire in the changerooms"

Apey

Staff member
$60 :lol:

Mitchell Pearce talking.. has significantly improved at least..

nqcowboy87

Bench
i would have said benji knows balmain tigers.

i reckon we should email that sbw comp and tell them how we reallly feel about that tool