What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The fourth bench spot......

DragonJ

Juniors
Yep .. and that edge opening could also be the result of an opening at 13.
And it also "could" open up if Taumalolo insists he wants out at NQ and is willing to play for us for a minimum wage. That is extremely unlikely so barring injury to JDB, he will start the year at 13! And there is a thread dedicated to casting aspersions at him. In future if you insist on doing it, do it there.

RufusRex

Post Whore
And it also "could" open up if Taumalolo insists he wants out at NQ and is willing to play for us for a minimum wage. That is extremely unlikely so barring injury to JDB, he will start the year at 13! And there is a thread dedicated to casting aspersions at him. In future if you insist on doing it, do it there.

Ok, no different to an edge spot opening - it takes injury merkin.

slippery5

Juniors
He's on a 10 yr deal for $10million

DragonJ

Juniors
He's on a 10 yr deal for $10million
That's a very good point. You may notice that in the text you quoted I stated "extremely unlikely". Yesterday @Overseas dragon quoted me and called me an idiot or something like that for not knowing precisely what I had stated in bold and underlined in the text he quoted. There should be a rule about not quoting someone unless one has first read the quoted text.

Anyway, extremely unlikely, like a 0.01% chance Taumalolo will tell the Cowboys "I don't care about money! I just want to play under Paul McGregor.":confused: And Melbourne's Craig Bellamy will recommend McGregor play him in the centers or hooker. Of course @muzby, @Old Timer, @TruSaint and others will support such a move because Craig Bellamy knows better than anyone associated with our crew.

Last edited:

slippery5

Juniors
That's a very good point. You may notice that in the text you quoted I stated "extremely unlikely". Yesterday @Overseas dragon quoted me and called me an idiot or something like that for not knowing precisely what I had stated in bold and underlined in the text he quoted. There should be a rule about not quoting someone unless one has first read the quoted text.

Anyway, extremely unlikely, like a 0.01% chance Taumalolo will tell the Cowboys "I don't care about money! I just want to play under Paul McGregor.":confused: And Melbourne's Craig Bellamy will recommend McGregor play him in the centers or hooker. Of course @muzby, @Old Timer, @TruSaint and others will support such a move because Craig Bellamy knows better than anyone associated with our crew.
So did you forget about the 10yr $10 million ?

Latest posts