What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fox

He has stood himself down this week, Gus gave him the two scenarios on how it would play out if he played or if he didn't. Fox chose the latter. They'll be seeing whether his second test comes back negative or positive.
It was all in a live feed on Ch9. Just finished.

Quigs

Immortal
Posted it yesterday at 4.31pm in the Finals Fred.

Is that a scoop for moi or what.

Anyhow my doggies mate told me this morning that the Fox apparently told a fib to Gus something along the lines of he tested negative.

Anyhow time will tell. How many weeks did Trindall miss for us.

Anyhow my doggies mate told me this morning that the Fox apparently told a fib to Gus something along the lines of he tested negative.

At least 4 games.
Let's say Dogs lose week 1.
Does he have to sit out 3 regular season games next year.
And all preseason games

sladden road

Juniors

Quigs. I was thinking about this earlier today.
I can’t recall roadside being confirmed positive for OMO.
If he did the club kept that quiet.
I think the old “glass house stones”should apply here .

shadowboxer

First Grade
I don’t exactly feel sorry for Gus - he signed this muppet, but you’d be pretty dirty on a sort of lie. Men acting like teenagers. As one said, he will probally go to Souths and become one of the tough kids at Heartbreak High:

sladden road

Juniors
I reckon there is a few parts. Obviously the drug driving is dumb and dangerous.
But if you lie to Gus, that’s way worse. Go figure .

shaggs

Coach
Didn’t test positive by sports testers.
He will get a week suspension from the NRL. Same as everyone else.

Poss

Juniors
Surely the one and only question Gould needs to ask Fox is "did you take cocaine"?

If he says no, then play on. Free to play this week. The test results haven't come back.

If he says yes, club stands him down.

If he says no, and then the result comes back weeks later as being positive, then he is sacked.

Latest posts