What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fox

R-15-3

Bench
Love it after Gus came out and flip flopped the 3rd time in protesting his innocence because he passed a urine sample days later.

Eion

First Grade
Love it after Gus came out and flip flopped the 3rd time in protesting his innocence because he passed a urine sample days later.
Come on Gus, let’s double down and get the fingernail, blood and hair dna tests. That will give us a good couple of years insight (independent testing of course…not arranged by your manager…)

Quigs

Immortal
Makes you wonder doesn't it.

How many of the very well paid, athletic young participants of the NRL are in on the fun stuff.

Just a guess, rampant I'd say.

DJDL

First Grade
Makes you wonder doesn't it.

How many of the very well paid, athletic young participants of the NRL are in on the fun stuff.

Just a guess, rampant I'd say.

Yep.

As the NFL, MBL and NBA have been able to attest for decades now, give a young man a shitload of money and ample free time, what do you think they'll get up to?

I'm only surprised it doesn't happen more often.

DJDL

First Grade
As an aside, 20 years or so ago when I decided to leave my well paying job in finance, study guitar full time and try to be a full time musician, my mother mentioned to me how my grandmother, upon hearing the news, had remarked "he'll get into the drugs now".

My response? "Would she prefer I stay in finance and develop a coke habit like the rest of the traders?"

Latest posts