What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future Endeavors Have Begun

___

Juniors
Shane McMahon was released from WWE after the Royal Rumble. Yes, you read that right.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
More AEW departures with "Pretty" Peter Avalon & Lio Rush's contracts not being renewed. Brian Cage, Marko Stunt & Joey Janela also have deals nearing the end.

Hearing that Brian Cage's contract will be renewed for a year.

Quite glad if Stunt goes, he actually put me off watching. Rush surely is running out of promotions to go to? Seems wherever he goes, it's never for long.

Cesaro is a huge loss for the WWE. It's actually incredibly disappointing that he never got the booking he deserved. He was entertaining, a great worker, safe pair of hands, can be funny, can be serious, can work as a heel or a face. Man should have a go with the title!
Not sure where he will go, but I hope he gets booked better!

Someone2

Juniors
If Rhodes goes to wwe hope they don’t book him as a main eventer
he should be chasing the 24/7 title can’t stand him

Someone2

Juniors
  • Dakota Kai
  • Malcolm Bivens
  • Dexter Lumis (Samuel Shaw)
  • Harland (Parker Boudreaux)
  • Persia Pirotta (Steph De Lander)
  • Sanjana George (Vish Kanya)
  • Draco Anthony (Reginald Chase Crews)
  • Mila Malani (Kellie Morga)
  • Raelyn Divine (Jaylen Williams)
  • Paige Prinzivalli (Blair

Bordeaux & Kai are probably the biggest surprises. Bordeaux got an absolute ton of press on signing, but once WWE signed Gabel Steveson he fell off the face of the planet and became Joe Gacy's second. Kai was involved in storylines until this week.

CM Punk fired by AEW.
Reckon he’s done or does he come back to WWE? Personally I think a wwe return would be cool but I can’t see him going there, if the millionaire who should be a billionaire is gone, then it’s being run by his idiotic daughter and doofus son in law. I think we’ve probably seen the last of punk in wrestling, aside from one off appearances.

Big Pete

Referee
I was surprised that TK gave Punk a second chance after Brawl Out. Obviously he did everything he could to make it work, even giving Punk his own show but the situation was untenable.

I would love to see the footage to see exactly what they meant by 'lunge'. Supposedly Punk did something worse than lunging at Tony Khan which made Tony fear for his life. If Punk tried to hit a suicide dive on me, I'd be fearing more for him than myself, still I'd bet that Punk just got into his face after the scuffle with Jungle Boy.

It's been a strange couple of years. On the plus side he did give MJF a nice rub and now he's the biggest star in the company. However the company has basically been on pause ever since he shattered his foot and while the show has been solid, it's never felt like it's firing on all cylinders.

All Out 2023 is a good example. In the end the wrestler's got the fans to care through their performances, but the build up was largely lackluster and didn't really make you care about the matches or where certain guys were going in their careers. Hopefully now that they don't have to work around Punk, they can put on the best show possible instead of constantly compromising their product.