What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future Endeavors Have Begun

A guy with all the talent and creativity in the world, who creative had no idea how to work with. Surely he’s one for AEW

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Long list today incoming

Eva Maria
Harry Smith
Mia Yim
Keith lee
Nia Jax
Karrion Kross
Scarlet
B-Fab
Gran Metalik
Lince Dorado
Katrina Cortez
Ember Moon
Franky Monet
Trey Baxter
Jeet Rama
Oney Lorcan
Zayda Ramier
Jessi Kamea

Someone2

Juniors
First time I seen B+Fab was last week on SD she looked alright

oh well that’s the end of hitrow had a bad feeling fkr them this week when they were messing around with new day backstage

Someone2

Juniors
Shocked that they’ve finally released Nia

was a fan of Kross
hated Keith lee so happy he’s gone that bearcat gimmick was gonna be cringe worthy

Someone2

Juniors
Just noticed they released Franky as well I liked her backstage promos in nxt would of liked to see her on main roster even as a manager to Morrison who needs a push

Of the released talent, the ones who should have been given a better shot in WWE for me were Killer Kross, Scarlett Bordeaux, Keith Lee, Mia Yim, Taya Valkyrie and Harry Smith. Really missed the boat on all of them.

Someone2

Juniors
F**k you wwe John Morrison should been a multi time world champ

when he returned him and miz should of had some epic feuds with new day and Usos

Last edited:

Someone2

Juniors
Latest releases

John Morrison

Swerve Scott (of Hit Row)

Top Dolla (of Hit Row)

Ashante Adonis (of Hit Row)
Shane Thorne
Jaxson Ryker
Drake Maverick
Tegan Nox

Maverick was the only one that did anything entertaining with the 24/7 title

F**k you wwe John Morrison should been a multi time world champ

when he returned him and miz should of had some spic feuds with new day and Usos

problem with his return was he was inserted straight in a feud with Miz and the New Day. First promo and his weakness in that department was on display for all (Miz, Kofi and Big E are all 10x the promo JoMo is).

That said, he can work a great match, and there are ways around a poor promo.

problem with his return was he was inserted straight in a feud with Miz and the New Day. First promo and his weakness in that department was on display for all (Miz, Kofi and Big E are all 10x the promo JoMo is).

That said, he can work a great match, and there are ways around a poor promo.
Morrison was never going to be a top guy in WWE, too much of a gimmick. Very talented, but not “WWE talented”.

Surprised by Hit Row, as they seemed like something that would suit the main roster better than NXT. They then went “meh, B-Fab isn’t much to the group” and released her. Then someone went “you know what else Hit Row doesn’t need, the rest of Hit Row!”

Morrison was never going to be a top guy in WWE, too much of a gimmick. Very talented, but not “WWE talented”.

Surprised by Hit Row, as they seemed like something that would suit the main roster better than NXT. They then went “meh, B-Fab isn’t much to the group” and released her. Then someone went “you know what else Hit Row doesn’t need, the rest of Hit Row!”

in his first stint he had a chance, I guess getting a wellness violation at a key moment in your career is the same as getting injured to Vince. He had all the tools to be a main eventer back then but the company never pulled the trigger on him. He wasn’t alone in that boat though - Barrett, Rhodes, Kingston & McIntyre we’re all thereabouts around 2010, but never got that final push. We were a pipe bomb away from saying the same about punk, and probably would say the same about DB had their booking not been so atrocious a few year later.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
You could easily make a promotion solely with the released talent of 2021.

Morrison will likely end up either in AEW or Impact.
I hope it will be Impact, as I reckon he'd be more of a big player there.

Not sure where the others will end up

Someone2

Juniors
Hope Morrison still makes it on the wwe game out in February been waiting 10yrs for him to be in another game

Wherever Killer Kross & Scarlett Bordeaux go, I would expect to see Taya & Morrison follow - they're really close. I Don't see Kross & Scarlett going to AEW due to Don Callis being there. Quite possibly they all return to AAA full-time. Kross also was in MLW for a cup of coffee, and now that Jacob Fatu has turned babyface they need another top heel, AND they are starting to build a women's division too, AND they have relaunched Lucha Underground as Azteca Underground...

Weird time to release him. Survivor: David vs Goliath is coming out on Netflix which he was on and came across pretty well. Would have at least brought some eyes to the WWE.

Latest posts