What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the future

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
2005 is history. 2006 is the future. bag me if you wish but i am eagerly awaiting next season.
C-MON GUYS, KICK ARSE IN 2006. i support you through thick and thin.

Eels Fan

Juniors
With all the players we've got coming through the grades then i can't see a reason why we won't be up there again next year.

Stagger eel

Staff member
EELMAN JACK said:
2005 is history. 2006 is the future. bag me if you wish but i am eagerly awaiting next season.
C-MON GUYS, KICK ARSE IN 2006. i support you through thick and thin.

can we have summer first??.a couple of rock festivals, the international cricket season, A league, sessions at our local beer gardens, local theatres in the park and the Christmas break..it'll be nice to get away from footy for a little bit, but jus a little bit.

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
eelavation said:
can we have summer first??.a couple of rock festivals, the international cricket season, A league, sessions at our local beer gardens, local theatres in the park and the Christmas break..it'll be nice to get away from footy for a little bit, but jus a little bit.

ok, i guess we need it.

Utey

Coach
I agree, a breaks always good, back to golfing, fishing and more relaxing.

eelavation said:

Man...October is the worst month of the year for me...apart from the 2nd which is my sons birthday....ever since they punted Livid too!!!!

Well said EELMAN Jack.
I'm looking forward to the Summer now, cricket season just 2 weeks away for me.
And by Christmas I'll be looking forward to NRL season 2006 and watching my Eels go round again. A Loss like Sunday's just makes me want to see them take revenge next year.

Miss_Eels

Juniors
I am looking forward to next year also, I just wish it came sooner rather than later because I want to see them make amends. Apart from that a break from footy will do me good....but come March I will be right back there cheering on the mighty blue and gold for what I hope will be another great season with a better ending.

sideburnmania

Juniors
I am looking forward to next year as well. here is my team

1- Mackinnon
2- Williams
3- Tahu
4- Delaney
5- Grothe
6- Widders
7- Smith
8- Cayless
9- Riddell
10- Stringer
11 - Hindmarsh
12- Morrison
13- Robinson

Interchange-Marsh, Moi Moi, Cannings, Peek

There are only 2 or 3 changes to the team, not drastic changes but in my opinion they will help a lot.

It may seem a bit odd to have Widders at 5/8 but he can create something out of nothing. He is fit enough to play in the backs now, is extremely creative and allows more playmaking opportunities than John Morris. I also believe he will take pressure off Tim Smith.

Zippy Eel

Juniors
This is the team i would like to see:

1. McKinnon
2. Williams
3. B. Smith
4. Tahu
5. Grothe
6. Morris
7. T. Smith
8. Cayless
9. Riddell
10. Stringer
11. Hindy
12. Morro
13. Delany

Hurriflatch

Referee
Just on the team next year, like this year I can't see any point in wrecking the bench to slightly strengthen another area

My team for next year

1. McKinnon
2. Hayne (Williams to start the year tho)
3. B.Smith
4. Tahu
5. Grothe
6. Morris
7. T.Smith
8. Cayless
9. Riddell
10. Stringer
11. Hindmarsh
12. Morrison
13. Delaney

14. Marsh
15. Widders
16. Moimoi
17. Vella

18. Peek
19. Cannings
20. Storer

Others: Reddy, O'Dwyer, M.Perenara, H.Perenara, Wagon, Burt, Inu, Tsoulos

sharks4ever

Juniors
hayne is a top player i use to play footy with him while we were in primary school he was great then looks like nothing has change he should play 1st grade next year if today is any indocation

Angry_eel

First Grade
Zippy Eel said:
This is the team i would like to see:

1. McKinnon
2. Williams
3. B. Smith
4. Tahu
5. Grothe
6. Morris
7. T. Smith
8. Cayless
9. Riddell
10. Stringer
11. Hindy
12. Morro
13. Delany

i like your confidence but peto isn't going anywhere and you know how much smith loves burt. You don't have wagon in either, unless wagon and burt get bad injuries i don't see that side coming into contention any time soon.

Eelementary

Post Whore
And what about Jeremy Smith?

Sure, he's not as young.

But he is a fine player - I was really impressed by him.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Smith could do some things but honestly I think he is looked at as more of a reggies player

I'd be expecting Marcus and possibly even Green to make the top grade before Smith and thats not forgetting Morris is already in the top grade.

Latest posts