What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The game day thingy…

Bob Scott

Juniors
The only disappointing thing to come out of this for me is that Hannay is staying on for next season , some will say it was to bring consistency from this season to next but for mine it will only bring the consistency of a slack attitude . The man has no idea , before the game he said they didn't have time in the 5 days since our last game to address the poor middle defence and missed tackles , i thought he's just saying that but feck me he was serious going on what i just witnessed . Get him out the door .

roboshark

Coach
The only disappointing thing to come out of this for me is that Hannay is staying on for next season , some will say it was to bring consistency from this season to next but for mine it will only bring the consistency of a slack attitude . The man has no idea , before the game he said they didn't have time in the 5 days since our last game to address the poor middle defence and missed tackles , i thought he's just saying that but feck me he was serious going on what i just witnessed . Get him out the door .
Yep he is SHIT. Fancy bringing on metcalfe for 2 minutes. Fmd

shadowboxer

First Grade
I didn't even see the game and I'm livid
Morphine rules - get on it.
Im normally pretty “whatever” but that was literally a waste of time. I feel for you Robo in your current state,
But at least you only witnessed it medicated and from the quality banter here

Frenzy.

Immortal
I see the pattern now

Through the game most people lay blame at most of the players. Some target favourite bums others different bums (there are a lot of bums but when the dust starts to settle it's the coaches fault

So which is it? Everyone's fault. I have a tin foil hat which I rarely wear but it's telling me it wouldn't matter who the coach was, the pricks in the jerseys are the ones sabotaging this season. Especially any prick that is leaving except funnily enough, Moylan who we miss incredibly, and it hurts to say that

Last edited:

Craigshark

First Grade
I see the pattern now

Through the game most people lay blame at most of the players. Some target favourite bums others different bums (there are a lot of bums but when the dust starts to settle it's the coaches fault

So which is it? Everyone's fault. I have a tin foil hat which I rarely wear b ut it's telling me it wouldn't matter who the coach was, the pricks in the jerseys are the ones sabotaging this season. Especially any prick that is leaving except funnily enough, Moylan who we miss incredibly, and it hurts to say that

watching woods today and him being captain and on the field for that decision not to take the 2, the thought went through my mind.. is this a f**k you back to us for not re-signing him

roboshark

Coach
Morphine rules - get on it.
Im normally pretty “whatever” but that was literally a waste of time. I feel for you Robo in your current state,
But at least you only witnessed it medicated and from the quality banter here
I wish I could. Don't understand why tablets aren't working

Maybe morphine is the answer. Or pot!!

Our great record of finals over the past 6-8 years has been not upheld.
I want to blame the middle forwards defence
I want to blame the inept game decisions
I want to blame Morrison's involvement
I want to blame the coach
yeah, mostly I want to blame the coach

© Bad boy bubby aka, @kent

Weaponhead

Coach
In the forwards, the ones staying are playing down to level of the ones going.

BHU and Talakai are good impact forwards but they aren't going to lay a platform. Woods and Tolman have no impact. Toby is all over the place. Nikora has never been consistent. Fifs is a shadow of his former self.

Williams has come on fairly well as a bench forward.

Moyza being out for so long has f**ked the left side attack. Connor can only run. He can't think or play make.

Frenzy.

Immortal
watching woods today and him being captain and on the field for that decision not to take the 2, the thought went through my mind.. is this a f**k you back to us for not re-signing him

He lost me this game. Mustn't want a contract anywhere else. I think CT was giving us a f**k you, SJ has been giving us the f**k you, Dugan was giving us the f**k you and now Woods is deadset giving us a BIG f**k you.

Been more than happy to play the villain and support him and point out the good points in him game to game but there are no more good points. He's thrown in the towel. I can't support him anymore.

He can F**K right off

snout

First Grade
How come l can only LIKE that post once dammit?!?!?!?

Craigshark

First Grade
He lost me this game. Mustn't want a contract anywhere else. I think CT was giving us a f**k you, SJ has been giving us the f**k you, Dugan was giving us the f**k you and now Woods is deadset giving us a BIG f**k you.

Been more than happy to play the villain and support him and point out the good points in him game to game but there are no more good points. He's thrown in the towel. I can't support him anymore.

He can F**K right off

yep, I think I even defended him a little as I could see just a little bit of good stuff and thought he might be worth a bench spot like when we first signed him. f**k him now, I wish he got a lift back to Sydney with hunt

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Hannay said in the presser that he made the decision to not take the 2. He said with trindall missing a kick from a similar spot earlier, and with them down a man he backed us. He didn’t expect the kick on the second though

Latest posts