What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The game day thingy…

Craigshark

First Grade
Does he get targetted when Woods is off the field?

What about the cleanups he has to do off all Rudolf's misses?

Or when blokes run straight past TPP because he's a fixed pylon that doesn't move sideways very mcu

Woods is f**ked but it's not all his f**kedness that creates Braileys high defensive workload. There are plenty of offenders in that area.

oh yeah definitely, woods is just the one I’m targeting today 😂

Frailty

First Grade
Does he get targetted when Woods is off the field?

What about the cleanups he has to do off all Rudolf's misses?

Or when blokes run straight past TPP because he's a fixed pylon that doesn't move sideways very mcu

Woods is f**ked but it's not all his f**kedness that creates Braileys high defensive workload. There are plenty of offenders in that area.
Absolutely Brailey is doing a lot of work to cover Rudolph (I don't know TPP is).

I will give credit to Rudolph because I think his probably is technique and effort leading to erratic behaviour. Woods there is no effort for first contact.

The only forwards I saw that ever wanted to be physical were Hamlin-Uele and Talakai. The rest were soft as butter.

carinashark

First Grade
Absolutely Brailey is doing a lot of work to cover Rudolph (I don't know TPP is).

I will give credit to Rudolph because I think his probably is technique and effort leading to erratic behaviour. Woods there is no effort for first contact.

The only forwards I saw that ever wanted to be physical were Hamlin-Uele and Talakai. The rest were soft as butter.
Williams?

Chimp

Bench
Williams could be anything with the right coaching. Oh if your reading Fitzy
If Williams was playing in the Storm team currently, he’d be being talked about as an Origin player - with the right coaching, I think he’d be in that conversation right now given his personal improvement over the past 18 months. Just a shame he’s not got much support in the pack alongside him. Imagine him taking hit ups on the back of a previous strong run and quick ptb with defenders still scrambling back.

Frenzy.

Immortal

The Pied Piper of Hamlin-Uele

Latest posts