What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game (Spoilers)

Misanthrope

Staff member
I am now officially embarassed to be a Knights' fan. That's the first time ever.

F*cking awful.

Voice of Reason

Juniors
LOST 48-10 CONCERNED NOW MICK???????????????????????/
Time for some answers. I as a long-term supporter are far more concerned that my teams coach is not concerned about this type of perfromances. If thats the case then I for one dont wont him as the coach of my club. Might be time for a management and coaching team cleanout. Conway, Sargent (recruiting and development) and Hagan and Miller (coaching) whos going to put their hand up and take some responsibility for the demise of this once powerful club. I'll tell you who- none of those gutless bastards, they will do the same as they have coached the team- they will blame someone else and leave it up to someone else to do the work.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
god that was just pathetic!
i cant believe it, im humiliated by this.
stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid

hall made 5 mistakes
robbie o made 3 mistakes and 2 missed tackles
kidley made 4 mistakes and 3 missed tackles
quinny missed 3 tackles and MK missed 4
even buderus made 3 errors

Risa

Bench
Okay here's the error count (using nrl.com.au stats):

Robbie O'Davis - 3
Craig Hall - 5
George Carmont - 1
Anthony Quinn - 1
Kurt Gidley - 4
Steve Witt - 1
Danny Buderus - 3
Michael Ennis - 1
Matt Kennedy - 1
Reegan Tanner - 1

princessjen

Juniors
i can (sort of) forgive those guys for making 1 error each, i can even forgive Hall nd i can certainly forgive danny because he plays so well anyway.
but kidley :evil: how many errors has he made this season?

seriously now, and i hate to say it, bulldogs are going to massacre us when we play them, manly just massacred us imagine what the dogs will do?damn we are so gone

the_knights_rule

First Grade
but kidley how many errors has he made this season?

i know what you mean! he hasnt been playing very well lately and i think he has been pushed to hard and too fast this year, but still that doesnt make up for all the errors he has been making

we also missed 22 tackles (stats from nrl.com)

Kazaf

Juniors
dont give up guys, its a possible chance they will beat the dragqueens.
they arent as good as the bullwogs.
we'll just have to hope.

princessjen

Juniors
Quote:

but kidley how many errors has he made this season?

i know what you mean! he hasnt been playing very well lately and i think he has been pushed to hard and too fast this year, but still that doesnt make up for all the errors he has been making
i really do like kidley (see my picture) but this year he has had a shocker. i know he has had a lot of pressure put on him but hasn't everyone? Even if he didn't play really well, that would be better than not playiing well and making so many errors. I can handle him not having a game where he gets 50 trys or whatever, but his errors....i dont know.

Voice of Reason

Juniors
Did Kidley throw the intercept that lead to a Manly try??? If he did, he would have to have broken a club record for intercepts.

You guys think this is bad, here is a club that has suffered a humiliating loss to the the under-acheiving Manly and in doing so have blown any chance of making the 8. Heres a club with a head coach who is "not concerned" with sub-standard performances. Heres a club who thinks they have solved their strenght problem in the forwards by signing a Northern Eagles reject and a mid-aged country forward. Fair Dinkum. I am sick to death of saying the bloody obvious- we need a playmaker to fill in for Johns, we need a short kicking game, we need a defence coach to improve our clubs poor defences and we need some pace in our backs. The only player to earn his money this year is Bedsy. I wouldnt blame him to walk away next year and go to a team where he has a decent chance of a title.
:x :x

Risa

Bench
Kazaf said:
dont give up guys, its a possible chance they will beat the dragqueens.
they arent as good as the bullwogs.
we'll just have to hope.

I'm sorry but I'm sick of having hope. Everytime I think positive we bloody lose. Just face it, our season is gone. You can't make the finals when a team that was competing for the wooden spoon thrashes you.

And, if we made the finals we'd get thrashed by the Dogs, so what's the point?

This season has just been one dissapointment after the other.

princessjen

Juniors
suffered a humiliating loss to the the under-acheiving Manly and in doing so have blown any chance of making the 8
humiliating alright
a club with a head coach who is "not concerned" with sub-standard performances
what an idiot is he blind
a club who thinks they have solved their strenght problem in the forwards by signing a Northern Eagles reject and a mid-aged country forward
we need a lot more than that. we need commitment, pride, defense, agility, strength, motivtion, skill
we are lacking in many things
The only player to earn his money this year is Bedsy. I wouldnt blame him to walk away next year and go to a team where he has a decent chance of a title.
so true. bedsy is a legend

CycloneSteve

Juniors
I'm embarrassed also. My mate who is a Goosters fan is gunna lap this up. I'm waiting on the SMS to arrive.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
i really do like kidley (see my picture) but this year he has had a shocker. i know he has had a lot of pressure put on him but hasn't everyone? Even if he didn't play really well, that would be better than not playiing well and making so many errors. I can handle him not having a game where he gets 50 trys or whatever, but his errors....i dont know.

i know, i like kidley too but its so frustrating watching him play below standard and making all those mistakes, he was playing well in the first half of the seaon, i even remember people saying andrew who? we dont need him we've found our new star, but ever since about halfway through the season his form has taken a huge nose dive.

General Knight

Juniors
I say put kidley back to PL and give someone else a go! I mean it cant do any harm to us, were out of the 8 anyway.

General Knight

Juniors
now that im thinking of it we should just swap FG and PL next week. Atleast we have a chance of not getting flogged. Im so friggin frustrated! :x :x :x :x :x
WHHHHHYYYYYY!

Latest posts