What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The games biggest secret finally blown.

Titanic

First Grade
Made a mistake, got caught, got the appropriate punishment and got sprung by the media because he is a star footballer - that's why he gets paid the big bucks.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
bula_stormer said:
Hahaha every single guy in here will think twice before doing it again, i know iL be looking over my shoulder

:sarcasm: i know i will be :sarcasm:

I didnt think the fine would eb so expensive :sarcasm:

HevyDevy

Coach
ShadesOfTheSun said:
So the next time you see a couple of police on duty, jay walk in front of them. It's a trivial matter, and probably they won't do anything about it, but all the same, you'd be tempting fate - and friends would probably tell you that you were a moron if the police DID decide to pull you up. What SBW did is essentially the same as that - he performed an illegal act in front of people who had the power to ensure that he would have to pay for it.

Everyone has done something illegal during the course of their life time. Most will do something illegal on a regular basis, but will also refrain from those acts if there are police present. It doesn't take a genius to realise that your chances of being pulled up are increased exponentially when there is a law enforcer in your vicinity.

Everyone SBW meets is potentially a law enforcer. He cannot afford the minor indiscretions and illegalities that are open to the rest of us because everywhere he goes, people are watching him, and everything he does will be talked about and spoken of. Candice should have taught him that.

Even better he should piss in front of them and see if they turn a blind eye to that ...

_Johnsy

Referee
if someone is pissing while you and your wife/girlfriend are walking along, and the police were there. How much discretion do you think they have? If the police do nothing they guy/girl can them claim the police are corrupt.

Point being at least make an 1/2 assed attempt to go somewhere more private, alley etc. I could almost gurantee you if this occured he more than likely been let off for making some attempt to hide his actions.

Mr Saab

Referee
Dodger said:
First Lucky State post I agree with, but tbh he should've known better given how he's followed around by the media.

The media will report on indescretions, but, they didnt follow him when he was in the toilet with Candice...and they didnt follow him when he decorated the wall.

Wall = Police found him in the midst of his act.
Toilet = a "fan" took pics using mobile and sent them into the paper.

Cloud9

I am glad the cops fined him... can you imagine if all the men in the city were to urinate whenever and wherever they like? The hole city will smell like a cess pit and its not a pleasant smell. i can understand it if it were in the bush and urine will convert to nitrogen food for plants and the smell will dissappear, but in the city it's just an unsavoury thing to do.

fatshark

Bench
So the next time you see a couple of police on duty, jay walk in front of them.
nah Im gonna piss in front of them ..sheesh

its not Bankstown , its the Nulla ,go piss in ya own backyard bro!